pilot

Loona and I are sitting next to each other on playing on our phones in the meeting room not paying attention. While Blitzo starts talking. "Okay I know business has been.... A bit slow lately ... And it's no one's fault okay I'm not naming any names here (he looks at Moxxie )... Moxxie. I look up from my phone laughing a little as Moxxie looks offend. "Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?" Blitzo ask us. Millies eyes light up as she gets an idea. "What about a car wash she says excitedly. I look up at her. "This is hell Millie no one cares about cars being clean here." I say rolling my eyes. Going back to scrolling on my phone. Blitzo thinks for a sec.
"ohhh what about a billboard." He says I look up from my phone at him "that's not a bad idea." I say to him. Moxxie rolls his eyes "we can't afford a billboard sir" he tells him. Blitzo wraps his arm over Moxxie's shoulder "Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now." I smirk trying not to laugh. He pushes Moxxie away. "Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?"

Blitzo turns on a TV that shows us brutally murdering people that we are paid to do.
(*time skips*)

Blitzo eating popcorn in front of the TV smiling. I steal some popcorn from his bowl. "Ahh, those were the good times." He says I nodded in agreement smiling. "I don't need any reminding, sir. Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel... nobody watches." Moxxie reminds him.

Blitzo looks at him pretending to be offended. "Uh, hey. Excuse me? What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!"
I look up at him and smile "people love musicals." I tell him putting my phone away in my back pocket. Blitzo smiles back at me "Exactly, Bella! And we're basically doin' a musical. He does jazz hands. I look at him shaking my head from embarrassment. " Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams like my dad did?" He asks Moxxie pretending to be hurt I look over at Moxxie smirking joining in on the fun of teasing him.
"Wow Mox why are you crushing on my dad's dreams like that" I rolling my eyes pretending to be disappointed in him. Moxxie trys to speak "guys...."
"Cause, right now? All I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside." Blitzo teasing him pretending to be hurt. Mille giggles and joins in. "Are you tryin' to crush his dreams, Moxxie?" She teases him. He looks at her confused. "What?" He asked her. Mille smiles and flirts with her husband "I thought I knew you." She sticks her tongue out at him in a playful way. I smile at them and their love for each other I can't help it they are so cute together.
"I can't believe you, Moxxie" blitzo looks at him pretending to be hurt. He tearfully holds up an employee of the month plaque with Moxxie's picture on it. "After I made you employee of the month!"
Moxxie looks at him knowing he been defended "Okay, sir! I'm sorry; a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theatre. Nobody actually likes the jingles!" Mille looks at him. "I liked it." She tells him. "So did I" I agreed."Do not-- *points at Millie* Do not agree with him in front of me!" Moxxie says to Millie offend. I smile at them.

*Time skips * (watch the video for the jingle)

back in the meeting room.

"I'd like to go on record and say that incident was Loona's fault. Dispatch is supposed to give us the right info on the target. It's very simple." Moxxie says looking at Loona.  Loona not even looking up from her phone. " Oh, sit on a dick, Moxxie." "YOU sit! Sit on... a... and the... d-- DO YOUR JOB!!"  I look at them both confused yes Loona isn't the best at her job but she never wanted to work here in the first place. "Hey, now. We don't blame our screwups on Loona, okay?!" Blitzo says as he Hugs and nuzzles Loona who snarls at him in response "She didn't do anything wrooooong" I look at them sigh and shake my head. I still don't Like sharing Blitzo with her but I don't  really have a choice. She ain't going away anytime soon might as well make the best of it.  "Are you kidding me, sir? She's awful! Bella is fine but Loona is different."