Murder family

Mrs. mayberry starts talking to blitzo "I was a good person, before it all went down... I was good my entire life."  

Flashback to Mrs. Mayberry class room. 

Birds fly in the background. "Learning is fun" is written on the side of the building. There are trees and a playground. A bell on the roof rings. Mrs. Mayberry opens the classroom curtains, revealing two birds singing on a tree branch. Inside the classroom, Mrs. Mayberry writes "Good morning!" on the blackboard. " Good morniiing!" she tells her class. She twirls around and catches her piece of chalk. "I hope you all did your homework!" Several smiling students nod in a dance at their desks. A brown-haired boy wearing a dunce cap spins on a stool and faces the wall. The class starts singing.

♫ We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher, too! ♫

♫ Then, when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do! ♫

 ♫ Okay! ♫

 ♫ Two plus six is... ♫

 ♫ Eight! ♫

 ♫ And good behavior's... ♫

♫ Great! ♫

♫ And now, it's that part of the class when we say the time of day and date! ♫

 ♫ It's nine in the morning... ♫

♫ On January 8th! ♫

 ♫ The sun is out smiling! ♫

 ♫ And it's your husband's birthday! ♫

The class sings "la la la" while Mrs. Mayberry faces the board. She drags her piece of chalk in a line on the board, the piece almost gone. Her face is beaded with sweat and her eye twitches. Mrs. Mayberry faces the class. "Oh, my stars! Stop singing, children! Hush up, now!" The class falls silent. " I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special!" She tells the class. " Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise!" a little girl tells her. Mrs mayberry calls her husband only to see him cheating on her with another women. her face is red with anger as she walks out the door a little girl grabs her arm and trys to stop her. "Wait! Mrs. Mayberry!" she grabs hold of Mrs. Mayberry's arm* Remember what you taught us? Think before you act." Mrs. Mayberry grabs hold of the girl's neck and tosses her through the roof. She walks out the door. The children scurry to the window to see Mrs. Mayberry drive through a white picket fence in her green car. The children head back to the computer to watch. Her husband notices her. "Oh, shit! Sweetie, what are you doing here?" He says to her. "Shut up, Jarold!" she screams while shooting the women in the head you could hear her screams. "You scream like a Bitch!" Mrs. Mayberry screams at Her. "Oh, god! What have you done? Sh-She had a family!" Her husband says in shock Mrs. Mayberry sobs "We could've had a family!" Gunshots are heard and several children look away in disgust. Mrs. Mayberry wipes away the blood from the screen. She looks frazzled at her students ".Oh, dear God. What have I done...? In front of you all!  she sobs I'm so sorry, my children! Don't forget to work on your times tables!" she shoots herself. 

*Back in the office* 

"You do everything right in life, play by all the rules... and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epstein's of the world!" she yells at Blitzo. After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So, that's why I'm here." Mrs. Mayberry turns around, revealing her . Her face is partially shadowed by blinds. She holds a cigarette in her hand." To get my revenge."  she continues. 

"I mean, was she hotter?" Blitzo asked her Mrs. Mayberry glares at Blitzo with an incredulous look on her face. Blitzo smirks " I'm just saying, I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me, tits." Mrs. Mayberry seethes in anger, her aura glowing red. Blitzo continues"  Anywayyyy, I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here." Blitzo stands up and Mrs. Mayberry glares at him.  "See, we take revenge out on the living, and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of death..." Mrs. Mayberry clenches her fist. Her red aura glows again. " ...frankly are all probably down here in Hell with you. Boop!" Blitzo boops her on the nose. Mrs Mayberry clenches her claws " Not... all of them. That whore survived. Now, they all call her a hero."