(II) 'He's not the one for you.'

Yoongi walks closer to the beautiful man and says, 'Excuse me...'

He says, 'Yeah...' and stares at Yoongi.

[In Korean]
Yoongi says, 'I'm Min Yoongi. I thought my family was the only Korean family in Kottayam. Since I saw you, I wanted to say "Hi".'

He bows to Yoongi and says, 'I'm Jimin Park. I don't speak Korean. Sorry.'

Yoongi says, 'Oh... I suppose you're Korean.'
Jimin says, 'I am... Actually, my parents are from India. They adopted me while living in Busan.'
Yoongi says, 'Oh... Okay.'

Jimin smiles a little in response.

Yoongi asks, 'Do you live nearby?'
Jimin answers, 'Aye... Near the bus stop.'
Yoongi says, 'Okay...'

Jimin smiles in response.

Yoongi thinks for a moment and is about to say something but Jimin interrupts him by saying, 'I gotta go... My classes are about to start.'

Yoongi says, 'Yeah. Go ahead.' and smiles a little.

Jimin smiles shyly and begins to walk.

Yoongi turns around and walks to his car. He chuckles shyly and gets into the car.

The next day.

Yoongi drops Ji-Yoon at the university. She spots Jimin and smiles shyly. Yoongi waits until she walks off and gets out of the car.

Yoongi walks to Jimin and exclaims, 'Jimin!'

Jimin turns around and smiles a little.

Yoongi says, 'I just wanted to ask you something.'
Jimin says, 'Sure.'
Yoongi asks, 'Do people bully you?'
Jimin asks, 'What do you mean?'

Yoongi answers, 'Uh... My sister... Ji-Yoon Min is doing PG here. She said that one of her classmates teases her saying that she's Chinese. I just wanted to know if this thing is common here.'
Jimin says, 'Ah, Vipin Kumar teases me saying the same thing. It's common here, I guess.'

Yoongi says, 'That's bad... I talked to her classmate. He doesn't bother her anymore.'
Jimin says, 'That's great. I wish I had someone like you to talk to my classmates.'
Yoongi asks, 'Do you want me to talk to Vipin?'

Jimin answers, 'No, that's okay. I can manage.'
Yoongi says, 'I can do it though.'
Jimin says, 'It's okay. Thank you, Mr Yoongi.'
Yoongi says, 'Feel free to call me "Yoongi".'

Jimin says, 'That won't be good. You're clearly older than me.'
Yoongi says, 'Call me "Ichaya" then.'
Jimin says, 'Uh... Okay...'
Yoongi says, 'Great.'

Jimin smiles a little in response.

Yoongi says, 'It must be time for your classes to start. I'll see you later then.' and smiles at Jimin.

Jimin says, 'Yeah... See you...' and flashes a smile.

Yoongi turns around and begins to walk with a small smile on his lips.

The next day.

Yoongi is fixing his hair in front of the mirror. Ji-Yoon is standing next to him.

She asks, 'Where are you gonna go?'
He answers, 'I've got errands to run.'
She asks, 'Who is she?'
He answers, 'No one. I'm gonna go shopping.'
She asks, 'What about the boy I told you about?'

He answers, 'Jimin Park. He's not the one for you.'
She asks, 'Just that?'
He answers, 'I'm your brother. I know what's good for you and what's not.'
She says, 'Tell me why he's not the one for me.'

He gulps and says, 'He has someone already.'

She asks, 'What?'
He answers, 'He's dating already. Forget him.'

She clicks her tongue and walks out of the room. He sighs heavily and looks in the mirror.

With a long face, he grabs his wallet and car key. He begins to walk downstairs.

Ji-Yoon is sitting on the couch with a long face.

Yoongi says, 'Amma, I'm going out. I'll be back soon.'
Mrs Min says, 'Okay, dear.'

Yoongi steps to her and gives her a quick hug. She pats his back.

He spares a glance at Ji-Yoon and walks out of the house.

Soon, he is fastening his seatbelt. He starts the engine and begins to drive. He plays music but the disheartened look on his face does not seem to go away.

Shortly, he parks the car near a bus stop. He stays in the car and looks out of the window.

Yoongi's eyes fall on Jimin. The latter is walking down the street with a bag of groceries.

Yoongi starts the engine and drives off. He drives to a bar and buys a bottle of rum.

Quite soon, he is sitting on the bed. He begins to sip on the bottle of rum with a bothered look on his face.

He chugs the whole bottle of alcohol and keeps the empty bottle on the floor. He lies on the bed and slowly closes his eyes.