(IX) 'I don't like chocolate flavour.'

Yoongi is standing in front of Jimin's door—Jimin is opening the door.

Jimin walks in and lets Yoongi in. He closes the door and locks it. He keeps the key on the table and turns around.

Yoongi pulls Jimin closer by holding his waist and asks, 'Where is it?'

Jimin grabs the packets of protection from his pocket and gives them to Yoongi.

Yoongi says, 'She wrapped it carefully as if we were buying diamonds.'
Jimin says, 'She was confused about why we would buy condoms together.'
Yoongi says, 'To have a nice time with each other. What else?'

Jimin giggles softly while Yoongi unwraps the brown cover over the packets of protection. He walks to the couch and puts them on it.

Jimin pushes Yoongi to the couch and kneels on it with Yoongi's hip in between his legs. He holds Yoongi's nape and attaches his lips to Yoongi's.

Yoongi pushes Jimin to the couch and hovers over him. He starts to smooch Jimin's lips harshly. Jimin grips Yoongi's hair as he moans softly.

Yoongi pushes his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and starts to explore each corner. Jimin tightens his hold on Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi's tongue makes Jimin feel a lot of emotions. He moans distinctly and starts to rub Yoongi's back aggressively.

Yoongi breaks the kiss and breathes heavily. He starts to unbutton Jimin's shirt and begins to kiss his neck.

Quite soon, Yoongi kneels on the couch and pulls Jimin forward. He takes off Jimin's shirt in a hurry and puts it on the floor. He pushes Jimin back to the couch and hovers over him.

Jimin takes off Yoongi's T-shirt and holds him closer. Yoongi starts to leave wet kisses on Jimin's neck and proceeds to suck his skin.

Jimin moans sharply and says, 'Ichaya...'

Yoongi leaves a hickey and grabs the skin next to it with his teeth. He bites Jimin and leaves another mark.

Yoongi starts to kiss the centre of Jimin's neck. He moves down little by little as he kisses Jimin's upper chest, middle chest and lower chest. He leaves several wet kisses on Jimin's abdomen and kisses his navel.

Jimin lets out a faint yet long moan. Yoongi kneels on the couch and unbuckles Jimin's belt. He takes it off in a hurry and puts it on the floor. He unbuckles Jimin's trousers and unzips them. He pulls Jimin's trousers and pants down and takes them off.

Jimin sits upright on the couch and reaches for the packets of protection. He tears one of them open and uses it.

Yoongi says, 'I don't like chocolate flavour.'
Jimin says, 'It's strawberry, Yoongi-Ichaya.'

Yoongi grabs the other packet and tears it open. He unbuckles his trousers and unzips them. He takes his trousers and pants off. He uses the protection and hovers over Jimin.

Yoongi holds Jimin's member and slides it into his mouth. He starts to suck on it making Jimin moan constantly.

Jimin grips Yoongi's hair and begins to control his head movements. Yoongi makes Jimin feel pleasure as much as he can.

Shortly, Yoongi stops and frees himself from Jimin's hold. He pulls Jimin forward and makes him kneel on the floor. Yoongi spreads his legs and pulls Jimin closer to his crotch.

Yoongi holds Jimin's hair and forcefully inserts his erection inside Jimin's mouth. He moans softly and begins to pull and push Jimin's head.

Yoongi says, 'Open wide, baby.' and moans faintly.