Left behind.. (part 3)

*Felix and light go outside of the hide out as they hold each other close so they don't get lost from each other..*

Felix: so, do you remember which way you went?

*Felix whispered to Light as they walk stealthy through the forest.*

Light: yea.. i think-

*Light whispered back as her and Felix walk for a few minutes. Light stayed quiet the entire time trying to find her way back home.*

*About 45 minutes pass and they both start to get tired..*

Light: uh- hey, do you mind if we take a break?

*Light asked Felix as she looks like she hasn't had much to drink or eat in the past few weeks. Probably some apples from the trees but that's pretty much all she could eat.*

Felix: yea, sure. Uh- let's sit on that log over there!

*Felix said as he helped Light to the log so she can rest for a bit..*

*Meanwhile with Black, her mother, Ella, came into her room.*

Ella: Honey? Everything okay?

*She asked Black in a worried voice as she goes to sit next to Black on her bed.*

Black: I'm scared.. when will Light come back?

*Black said as she cried.*

Ella: oh honey, i promise you she'll be okay..

*She said as she rubbed Black's back to comfort and relax her.*

*Back to Light and Felix, Light decides to take a little nap on the log so she can just rest for a bit to regain some energy..*