Little nightmares (part 1)

*Light began to dream as was in the dark forest and was running away from someone.. maybe something.. she kept hearing laughter, anger and even crying.. she instantly knew who's voice it belonged too.. it was Black's voice.*

Black: w-why would you leave me?!

*Black said with a crying voice. Light heard her voice in three different directions, behind her, on the left and on the right. What Light heard on the right was Black's evil laughter. Behind her, she heard Black crying as she kept repeating "why would you leave me?!" And in her left ear, she heard Black saying "Don't I come first!?" With an angered voice.*

Light: SHUT UP! STOP! PLEASE!

*Light yelled as she covered her ears as she continued running. She was losing breath quickly and her running began to slow down..*

Light: w-what? Why is this- I feel dizzy..

*Light mumbles to herself as she slowly sits down on the forest ground. Her breathing was heavy and she continued to hear Black's voice but this time it was different..*

Black: hm. I can't believe you left me behind. Well, let's see how you like it when someone leaves you behind. See how I feel!

*Black's voice gradually got louder as Light looked in front of her to see Felix walking away from her alongside her twin who looks so distorted.*

Light: FELIX! NO, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!

*Light yelled as she began to cry..*

Light: F-Felix..

*Meanwhile, in reality, Light had tears in her eyes as she was still napping and Felix noticed that she mumbled his name as she cried.. He then tried to calm her down by gently patting Light on her head.*

*Light felt this through her dream, more like a nightmare, as it felt like a stabbing headache to her..*

Light: Stop! P-please.. I-I'm sorry!

*Light pleaded as she cried harder and the tears came down faster.*

Felix: Light?

*Felix tried to speak to her but all she heard was Black's voice instead..*

Light: I-im sorry Black..