Chapter 2 A poor little boy abandoned by a wealthy family

There are wires everywhere in the narrow residential building, the corridors are dimly lit, and there are yellow-green traces left by something unknown on the walls, which look a bit like moldy and damp mold spots. Even in this environment, the door is filled with black garbage bags. It's also very sloppy and awkward.

Jian Yuanbai and Wei Zhenge stood at the door silently, neither of them spoke. When Wei Zhenge saw such a house, there was no disgust or surprise on his face, even though he was a little surprised that a man who looked extraordinary and handsome would live in such a place, but when he thought about who found the man , he was not surprised again.

A person who looks like a human or a dog may not be a certain breed behind his back.

While waiting for him to get the key, Wei Zhenge noticed that the man's brows were frowning, and his already sharp brows had a hint of anger, like a wolf on the verge of anger. Dangerous yet wild and powerful.
Once again, Wei Zhenge told himself in his heart to stay as far away from this man as possible.

Jian Yuanbai had no idea what he was thinking in his heart. He held the key in his trouser pocket and refused to take it out, "Do I really want to live in a place like this?"

"So dirty. How filthy is this person?"
The system ruthlessly extinguished what he was thinking: "I can only live here for the time being. If you have money in the future, you can change as you wish."

"Moreover, you are now using the body of the original owner. Even the name Jian Yuanbai was just to give you a better sense of belonging. It changed the ideas in other people's minds and made everyone think that the original owner had always been called Jian Yuanbai. ."

What the system didn't say was that it was able to change perceptions because the original owner was a marginal figure, not because of how powerful the system was.

ian Yuanbai sighed deeply and muttered silently: He was not using the body of the original owner.

Seeing that Jian Yuanbai didn't open the door for a long time, Wei Zhenge said, "Actually, you don't need to bring me to your house."

"The money the Wei family gives you, including my living expenses and tuition fees, you give it to me, and I can find a place to live on my own."

Wei Zhenge calmly negotiated the terms with him: "In this way, you will get the money, and you won't have to worry about my mess, and no one you don't like will live in your house."

Jian Yuanbai frowned and didn't open the door for a long time without making any move. He was obviously not welcome to enter his home. Wei Zhenge happened to want to avoid him, so he could bring it up without making it appear that Jian Yuanbai had taken the money. work.

Unexpectedly, Jian Yuanbai took out the key at this time and opened the door while saying: "Don't even think about it,"

He tilted his head and glanced at Wei Zhenge with an unclear meaning: "Besides, I quite like you."

  In the plot, Long Aotian finally has a successful career and even has three wives with different personalities and looks. They are cute, bright, and gentle. All three of them love him so much that they can't help themselves.

  As Jian Yuanbai, who has good looks but doesn't have a wife, I'm really curious about how he does it.

  If it was because of his successful career, Jian Yuanbai had far more than Wei Zhenge.

  I wonder if Wei Zhenge is willing to teach him some lessons for the sake of the one-year custody relationship. He doesn't want more, just one wife is enough.