Chapter 7: Godzilla Critically injured

Y/n pov

We had finally reached Ghidorah and I jumped out of the water and activated my jet boosters, I then grabbed Ghidorah as did Godzilla and we dragged him into the water, I punched him and used my tail to drill into him as he tried to escape but Godzilla grabbed his necks and kept pulling them under while I used my 4 blasters on my arms to deal a lot of damage to Ghidorah as we dragged him deeper into the ocean he roared above the water but we quickly took him back under as I used one of my blades to stab his back as Godzilla slashed one of Ghidorahs heads I then grabbed one of his heads and used my blade to slice it off as I roared in triumph I then went back under to help Godzilla as he used his tail to put Ghidorah deeper under water I charged up my beam and blasted it on Ghidorah causing severe damage to his flesh as blood poured out of his wound suddenly there was an explosion..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................when I opened my eyes I saw Ghidorah had escaped "why that little..." I was about to go after him when I saw Godzilla....he was very weak but I wasn't so I grabbed him and helped him towards his lair....."thank you Y/n" he suddenly passed out as I was carrying him, I frowned as I helped him towards his lair I heard Ghidorah give off an alpha call that had no effect on me "that little pest..." I wanted to go after him but I knew that I had to help Godzilla first and that the titans would now be under his control......i got into Godzilla's lair and set him down in a laying position as I laid down next to him to keep him company.....

okay so i kind of had to add all of those dots because this chapter would be short af if i didnt