Chapter 12: 2 new kings

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes, and I was met with rubble, I saw Godzilla next to me as I said "Godzilla....hey wake up" I said as Godzilla opened his eyes and said "d-did we win?" I nodded as Godzilla smiled and we rose out of the rubble but there was still a head alive. I grabbed it and said "would you like to do the honors?" I asked as he nodded and sliced the head in half as we stuffed both ends in our mouths and charged up, and then........we used our beams to evaporate Ghidorah. After we were done we looked at Each other and smiled but then we heard something as Godzilla turned to the left, I did to and saw Behemoth.......and then Scylla....Methuselah.....And finally...Rodan.......We both gave him a look of Anger as he then bowed to us......."Are they?" "yes...they are...." "so that means" "yes....we...are the new alphas.." "but I thought there can only be one alpha?" "heh.....well.....you have proven that you are a great warrior and a great friend.....so....i think we can rule together?" "yeah...that sounds nice" we smiled at each other as we nodded and roared up into the sky in victory as we were now....the king's of the monsters...............

 short af chapter i know but i didnt have many ideas on how the end would go so i ended up with this garbage