Chapter 10: Godzilla is healed

Mark walks out of the Monarch facility when Sam asks "Mark! Mark wait what are you doing?" "I can't just sit down there. I gotta do something" "like what?" "like go find my daughter" "h-how? Where are you gonna go?" "she's the only thing I got left Sam. I wasn't there for her. I'm not gonna let that happen again" "good luck..." after Sam said that mark headed towards an osprey and sat down, he sat there for a while wondering what he was gonna do until he heard a faint sound. He looked out the window and then he got out of the osprey and saw a light in the clouds, the light grew bigger as he covered his eyes until all the clouds where pushed away as Mothra appeared glowing brighter than ever before as she screeched and chittered mark headed inside and got a better look at it as Chen said "beautiful....Mothra...queen of the monsters" "are you recording this Stanton?" "I record everything now.........everything" "it's like a song" "I bet there's only one creature who can understand this" Serizawa's face filled with hope as he said "Godzilla!" rick went to his bioacoustics and said "yeah I got it picking up a reply. Bringing it up" and then we all heard Godzilla's heart beat and then a small cry "he's still alive" "so her can Godzilla, they're like...they got a thing going on? That's kind of messed up right?" "Symbiotic relationships between two different species aren't all that uncommon" "can you track him?" "No. Signal's too weak. But maybe she can" mark looked at us and asked "how many nukes do you have?" "Why?" "we could help him"

Time skip

Navy ships are seen as they cruise through the water and head towards a location as foster says "this category six hurricane over D.C. is where King Ghidorah is nesting. Working with all four branches of the military, this will be a joint operation to lure it away from the mainland, so that we can continue evacuations long enough for our submersible team to complete it's mission" Serizawa, Mark, Chen, and Rick are seen looking down as rick says "so this plan is what you would call a 'long shot' right?" then a military personnel says "What do those nerds think they're gonna do down there with a bunch of nukes?" "you ain't hear 'em, griffin? They wanna bring Godzilla back from the dead" a submarine is seen going towards Mothra when foster speaks "we'll be out of range while you're down there, but a squadron will stay behind to keep an eye out for you" "appreciate it" "alrighty bowman, let's take her down" "dive the ship. Make depth 150" "good luck" "thanks Sam. We'll need it" then the call cut as the sub went down to where Mothra's light was pointing, as they descended Serizawa was holding a compass while Chen was going through files as mark asked "what time Is it?" Serizawa closed it and said "time to get a new watch" "Andrew's favorite joke" "he never took that watch our of your pocket without him asking that question" "you told me five years ago, I'd be trying to save the thing that took my son, that it would be the only way to save the family I have left..." "sometimes, the only way to heal our wounds is to make peace with he demons who created them" "you really believe that?" "don't you? Isn't that why you are here? There are some things beyond our understanding, Mark. We must accept them and learn from them, because these moments of crisis are also potential moments of faith. A time when we either come together or fall apart. Nature always has a way of balancing itself. The only question is, what part will we play?" "did you just make that up?" "No. I read it in a fortune cookie once. A really long fortune cookie" Serizawa said as the sub started to shake "status of the ship?!" "some sort of vortex, captain it's dragging us, 1600 feet till impact!" the sub was being pulled into a vortex as it hit a wall "800 feet!" "emergency blow! 200 feet!" "100!" "25!" "brace for impact!"

Scene change

Madison opened a locker and took some drinking water, she opened another and took some goggles. She then went to the door and looked through the window and waited for Jonah and his team to leave the room before entering, they left and she entered, she quickly disconnected the ORCA and put it in her backpack as she then crawled through a vent and saw her mom eating a sandwich....she ignored her and kept going until she reached the door and exited the bunker and into Boston where military jets and helicopters had arrived