Whispers Over Coffee Ep 18

At the restaurant...

Güven: it's getting late . Let's go ...

Neslihan stared at him as if she was asking him to stay longer...

Neslihan : Sure ! Let's go....

Neslihan put her coat around her, and they went outside together ... she noticed Osman waiting for her next to the car and feels suffocated by the situation , she didn't want to return home and face the children, she needs a break to rest , she turned to Güven...

Neslihan : Güven, can I stay at your house tonight if you don't mind ? ...

Güven looked at her and smiled. Neslihan, seeing his smile, she felt relieved...

Güven: I swear I'm more suffocated than you seeing them ...

Neslihan smiled at him ...

Güven: Of course I don't mind , after all it's our house ! ...

Saying these words made Neslihan immediately look at him with a sad look , Güven tried as much as possible to hide his emotions, and then he broke the silence...

Güven: In order to go, we need to distract their attention so they can't follow us ...

Neslihan went to Osman and informed him that she's not coming home and she'll stay at Güven's home ...

Osman : But Mr. Eşref ....

Neslihan : I already informed him ...
she lied ...

At Güven's home ...

Neslihan stands leaning against the wall while Güven closes the door. When Neslihan moves to hang her coat, Güven moves at the same time. They meet face to face, the distance between them was very close....

Neslihan looks at him with all her emotions until she starts to weaken in front of him...Güven tries hard to control himself; at that moment, he sees the old Neslihan in front of him,  Neslihan moves away from him.

Neslihan : "I'm sorry, I just wanted to hang up my coat."

Güven smiles: "No need to explain, Neslihan... I'll take care of it for you."

Güven took Neslihan's coat while she unintentionally tossed her hair back, and it  touched Güven's face softly ... causing him to close his eyes and smile at the beautiful scent emanating from her.

Neslihan took a deep breath, looked up, and Güven followed her as she entered and sat on the couch.

Güven : You sleep in the room, and I'll sleep here ...

Neslihan: I don't want to sleep yet ... she sat on the couch

Güven: "You should sleep comfortably in the room. I'll sleep here, no problem!"

Neslihan: "No, it's okay."

Güven: "I know you like to sleep
comfortably."

Neslihan smiles: "You know everything, basically."

Güven: "What should I do... I'm trying, but I can't forget! Actually, I don't want to forget!"

Neslihan remains silent and looks at him.

Güven: "I mean... uh..."

Neslihan: "Don't justify... nothing happened...

Güven smiles: "Okay... I'll get you a blanket because it's getting cold. Put it on while you sleep."

Neslihan : "Okay!"

Güven leaves for the room.

Neslihan: "Ugh, this window lets in a lot of cold air!"

Neslihan gets up and climbs onto the chair to close it.

Neslihan: "It's still the same... doesn't close easily."

While Neslihan tries to close the window, Güven enters the room and looks at her...

Güven: "Neslihan..."

Neslihan turns around, and her foot slips.

Güven quickly runs towards her and catches her, and they both fall on the couch (Güven on top of her)....

They look at each other with warmth and tenderness. Neslihan feels like her heart is about to explode from the speed and strength of its beats...

even Güven feels something strong inside him... something telling him it's time to end the heartache and longing pain...

Güven: "What's happening? I feel like someone is going to carry his their heart between their hands from the intensity of their heartbeat..."

Neslihan: "Who knows why?!" ... Neslihan answered him while looking at him with the same longing gaze...

Güven: "Before diagnosis, a good examination must be conducted, Professor Neslihan!"....

Neslihan: "I diagnosed the situation from the beginning, Doctor! But what about you?" ...

Güven looks at her with eyes filled with longing and passion, then smiles... Neslihan feels weak every time she sees his smile and his cute dimples...

Güven: "Now I think I've diagnosed the situation too, Professor Neslihan!" Güven whispers with his warm voice...

Güven slowly approaches her until their breaths mingle. He can hear their synchronized rapid heartbeats, Neslihan closed her eyes as soon as she felt his breath...

Neslihan whispered in a low voice: "Güven..."

Güven interrupted her and kissed her a long passionate kiss , Neslihan was shocked at first as she lets out a sigh, then she hugged  him tightly and grasps his shirt with her other hand as they continue kissing as if they're expressing every moment they missed each other...

✨️✨️✨️

I hope you like the first one-shot , I really wished if something like this happened between them during episode 18 🥺

Don't forget to give your opinion ❤️ see you next chapter 🫶