Melodies of Farewell & Pride

Episode 24

Neslihan returned home after her last conversation with Serhan, the News of Özge's pregnancy was a huge disappointment to her... but as always, she was able to hide from everyone . After all, she's NESLIHAN SOYSALAN...

Özge has put Güven into a really difficult situation as she literally asked him to choose rather to stay with her or to leave . It was the most fateful decision that he has to make ...

The children were invited to a birthday party, so they all left home, and Neslihan was alone only with Ece and Ferida ... Neslihan preferred to stay at her bedroom to clear her thoughts and make her next plan to ensure a good future for her children...

Late At night ...

While Neslihan was staring at the night view of Istanbul through her bedroom window, she received a call from Güven... she didn't answer it at first , her dignity didn't allow it but when he kept insisting she finally answered...

" Yes Güven ? ... " Neslihan said offended...

" Come outside the house. I'm waiting for you, and I require no objections ! ... " Güven said and hung up the phone ...

Neslihan thought for a few moments, and then she went out to meet him...

" What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving for Switzerland! " Neslihan sais coldly...

" I was going to leave... I will leave indeed!... I came to say goodbye ... " Güven

" To whom? Ali is not here! ... " Neslihan immediately reacted...

" I didn't come for Ali, but for you! ... " Güven made it clear...

" Your goodbye is not necessary at all! We are not friends nor lovers. We never were!.. " Neslihan said...

" And I'm sorry for that!..." Güven apologized...

" Please don't apologize... " Neslihan said .

" I shall not allow you to manipulate me again! One moment you're by my side and the next you're not... one moment you're sorry and then... " Neslihan added...

" I'm sorry!... " Güven interrupted her...

" That's very well ! But you should know that your apology has no effect on my life... neither leaving Istanbul... today, my children reconciled, and I will indeed be happy! " Neslihan expressed...

" Will you really be happy? " Güven whispered, looking at her for a moment...

" Why wouldn't I be? My children are my source of happiness! Just as you should be now, becoming a father again, believe me, there is no joy like such news! ... " Neslihan admitted...

" And do you really believe that your children are your source of happiness? " Güven asked ...

" How dare you doubt my choices? They are my choices to make, not yours, Dr. Güven Aydın! I don't doubt your choice to escape to another continent! ... I'm not obligated to justify my actions to you, I don't owe you anything... " Neslihan claimed ...

Neslihan falls silent for a moment, realizing that Güven is just looking at her.

" Are you going to say something? If not, then leave! ... " Neslihan demanded...

Güven continues to look at her...

" Fine! ... " Neslihan added as she turned around and walked towards the house, but Güven walked after her and tried to stop her!

" Neslihan! Neslihan! Stop! ... " Güven yelled....

" Stop following me and go back to your wife! " Neslihan yelled back ...

" I'm telling you to stop! ... " Güven ordered again...

" You can't dictate what I do! ... " Neslihan objected....

He grabbed her arms and made her turn towards him...

" I sincerely apologize for everything! But believe me, I never imagined things would escalate to this point and end up here!... " Güven felt so sorry...

" I told you before, your apology has no impact on my life! And now please, I want to go back home... " Neslihan insisted...

Güven released her arms, shocked by her coldness...

Neslihan was leaving , then turned back to him and extended her hand...

" Goodbye, Dr. Güven Aydın! Thank you for everything you did for Ali, I will never forget your kindness! ... " Neslihan declared, extending her hand to him...

Güven hesitantly shakes Neslihan's hand, looking at her as tears fill his eyes!

Neslihan smiled at him and then withdrew her hand from his...

" Goodbye! ... " Neslihan whispered and left....

As she enters the house, specifically her room, she bursts into tears!