Worthy of trust despite the pain ep 19

episode 19

After Neslihan kicked Serhan out the home while ferida was hugging her... Neslihan kept whispering that " it wasn't Güven who killed her father..."

" Ahhh, my dear ! How I wish he's here next to you, hugging you tightly! ... " ferida whispered, kissing Neslihan's forehead...

At police station...

" Congratulations, Mr. Güven you're free ! ... " The lawyer said in joy ...

" Thank you! ... " Güven smiled and shook his hand with hers...

After the lawyer, left Güven immediately took a taxi and went to the Soysalan mansion ...

when he arrived, he jumped off the garden wall and entered cautiously, looking around until he reached the kitchen door. He opened it and entered. The house was quiet, and the lights were off.

Güven immediately heads upstairs directly to Neslihan's room. He opened the door quietly and took the first step inside and found Ferida next to Neslihan holding her ...

" Güven you're here ?? How ?!... " Ferida exclaimed, shocked....

" It's a long story, Mrs.Ferida ... " Güven answered as he glanced towards the bed ...

Neslihan is sound asleep, not moving at all. He locked the door with the key and approached her. He paused, contemplating her.

" I'm glad you're here Güven! Neslihan is not safe here around these sick people! ... " Ferida expressed as her tears fall...

" Don't worry, Mrs.Ferida , I'm here now, and I will never leave Neslihan's side again... " Güven smiled sadly, looking at the unconscious Neslihan's...

He took the empty glass from the table and smelled it, recognizing the strong scent of a powerful sedative. He whispers,

"Damn it... Damn it, Serhan..." Güven said angrily...

" What happened?! ... " Ferida asked, scared...

" The Bastard has been giving her a strong sedative it's close to drugs ! ... " Güven explained rapidly as he leaned closer to Neslihan's side ...

He checked her heartbeats and breathing rhythm and were very slow. He gently leaned his head and placed his cheek on hers in order to check her temperature, and it was high !

" Her blood pressure is very low ! We need to give her an injection immediately! " Güven exclaimed

" I'll get it for you immediately ! " Ferida said as she stood up and went to get the injection...

Güven stared at Neslihan with sad looks . He placed a soft kiss on her forehead...

" I'm here with you, my beautiful, everything is going to be fine .... " Güven whispered...

Ferida came and brought the injection with her , Güven immediately injected it on Neslihan's arm, and they both were waiting for the result... Güven was holding and caressing her hand gently