Entry 9:

I go ahead and add the oat meal to our little mixture of cookie doe. Mixing it in with my bare -but clean hands- when I feel strong hands holding my waste in a firm yet soft grip.

"Why? Why must you add breakfast into desserts?" Luke whispers into my partially up hair.

Just to spite him I add some more oats to the gloppy mix with a silent laugh. It bubbles to life when Luke's hold tightens and he huffs like a disgruntled dog.

"You just couldn't resist, could you?" He whispers into my ear, so close I can feel his warm breath spanning along my neck.

A sweet shiver of delight works down my spine and I lean into his touch.

"No, I couldn't pass up an opportunity like that." I giggle.

"Ahh!" Squeals burst out when Luke nips at my ear lobe. That cheeky bastard - of course I say that out of love.

I spin around in his arms and squint at him accusingly. "You couldn't resist, could you?" I mimic.

He smiles with love and mischief gleaming in his ocean eyes. "I couldn't resist." He shrugs.

With a sinister idea in mind, one I know will irk him, I lick one slender finger clean. Slow and smoothly I suck the rest of the cookie doe from it. All the while Luke's eyes are trained on my lips, his smile dropping and his eyes darkening in the slightest of shades.

Then, right when I have him entranced, I sneak my unoccupied hand up without his notice. And go ahead and slap and smear the residue of the doe along his clean shaven face. He hardly knows what to do and stands still in place with shock registering.

Laughter flows out, he was so gullible at times. "You should see your face right now."

Suddenly his eyes turn to slits and a wicked smirk graces his lips.

I put up a hand as a truce. "No, I know what you're thinking about baby. Don't do it." I shake my head with wide eyes.

"You must pay for your trickery, baby." He says it smooth and calmly like he isn't about to reek revenge on me.

"Come on, babe. We can work this out, heavy make out session sound good?"

He laughs whole heartedly. "Not enough." He then picks me up bridal style. "You play me, I attack."

I wiggle and attempt to worm my way out of his hold. It wasn't until I saw just where he was going that I started to scream and plead.

"This is going to happen, and you only have yourself to blame." He laughs down at me while opening the sliding glass door leading to the back yard.

A back yard with a pool, I might add.

"It's cold and there is a breeze, I don't wanna go for a swim!" I squeal and turn left and right in his arms. Frantic as we near the edge of the pool.

His wide smile catches my eyes before he goes on to say, "There's no turning back now babe."

And then I'm engulfed in cool liquid, Luke's arms still wrapped around me. Finally we surface and I gulp down as much air as I can. Then I go ahead and slap Luke's shoulder as he comes up laughing like a hyena.

"Why must you always do this in arguments?" I scream at him.

"Because I love it when you get wet and all feisty." he chuckles.

I glare at him with all my might. "I hate you."

"You couldn't even dream of it."