Uzumaki baby (pt 1)

A/N: hey! Welcome to have you here! I'm the author here to say, thank you for checking in ,

It will not fallow the canon lore but I'll try to fallow the timeline the best I can!

This chapter contains 🍋

Also- all art been found on Pinterest, credit to their artists.

—————————————————————————

kushina and minato been trying for a kid for the past 2 years of their marriage.

Well- more from kushina part. Since minato was too busy fixing what was left after the war- training is team who consisted of Rin Nohara, obito uchiha and the youngest, kakashi hatake - the hostility beetween the leaf and the uchiha clan within, but also his newly given chance to be named hokage (or so that's what lord 3 say)

The uzumaki was getting worried she'll never have the family her husband and herself so wished for, ever since they were kids back at the orphanage. Back then, playing family was their favourite pastime and since they've started dating later on, the game became a dream. Every night the red head would dream of cradling a small child in her arm. Have a son training under her husband at trowing kunai. A daughter she could spoil with dresses and jewel she herself never got.

On a new breath, she found the courage to ask for help. She went to the previous hokage wife, another red haired female of the same clans name as her. The old lady ,who passed down the kyubi to her, decided to take the matter in her own hands. And so, kushina went though a series of test.

At night, The couple explored theories of these tests results. minato even offering himself to be tested for his fertility. Something quite rare from a majority of man in this society . He knew his friends would laugh at him for willingly being tested. Call him a failure of a man if he coulnt empregnant. Tho, other opinions didn't really bothered him as long as it didn't touched the one he cared about. He won't leave kushina blame herself for their missing child without blaming himself first.

After a couple of sake cup, even the possibility to adopt the little hatake has been brought up over one diner. Minato praised the young one for his combat techniques. Kushina preferring Obito love full heart.

Later the same week, the namikaze was out of the village, back on the battle front against what's left of the bandit from war, leaving unintentionally his wife all alone to learn she was indead infertile. Something about her womb surface not being able to hold the egg.

Her tears ran and ran. She's been suffering from
Baby fever for months now, not being able to ever  be able to creat her own blood and flesh was devastating. She fell on her knees, holding on the paper stating her infertility with the apology of lady Uzumaki herself.

Her cries went through harsh waves of emotion rocking into kurama cage. Her scream of pain used to be music to the demon ears but today just made his them bleed. - it gave it an idea. The fox summoned the red head into their shared mind space with a smirk.

« stop watering your ocular organs. You've already chained my neck at your will, I won't drown in silence under your pathetic weaklings » he command, taking the arrogant personality once again.

« Oh stop complaining! You have no idea what it's like to be refuse the right for family» not knowing the nine tail had brother and sister.

The both of them went back and forth for a while, cursing each other determination to get the last word in.

And After a while, kurama offered his deal.