Uzumaki baby (pt5)

« Minato minato! Look! It's so cute I want it!!! » the red haired lady screamed in the middle of the shopping center. In her hands, a bunch of baby clothes of all colours and designs. « Look how comfortable that one is!  You know! »

Her husband, Minato, smile at her excitement. Standing a few feet away, arms already full of bags, he tried to share is attention to his wife antic and his friend fugaku who was standing beside him. The Uchiha wife by her rightful husband side, also eying the baby product with her first born itachi holding her hand.

« Yes it's very adorable. Which one you wanted?» the yellow flash asked his wife. They decided not to know the gender and to love it just as much no matter what. Something the husband best friends didn't really agreed to. He who only got boys couldn't understand how Minato would be excited to have a girl.

« Hmmm » raising a finger to her chin, the lady looked up in thought. With a smile on her face she locked eyes with her best friend first born. The little child genius. « What do you think Itachi? Which one to do you prefer? »

The child let got of his mother hands to approach the pile of clothes the beautiful lady held out for him. His parents always got blues for him and his soon-to-be little brother. But none could be found in kushina hands. Neither could be found pink, a color he's been told to avoid by is father- or any pale looking colour that could translate weakness. I believe it translates more to peace but father would never agree to that...

Before him where rows of yellow, orange, beige, white, black some green and turtoise. All pastel except for the orange suit. Looking at his dad who simply avoid eye contact with him, he chose to obey is father logic and pick the orange suit. « This one » white would get dirty too quick and black- dosent fit a small child. The rest are too soft.

« Yes yes! It's adorable isint it! I'll take it! You know! » said the beautiful red hair, spinning on her eel to purchase the suit. Itachi force down a smile. This women was so childish but he knew for sure she would make for a great mother. Turning around he looked at his parent, his father walking away with minato, his mom fallowing close, waving her hands at him to fallow them.

«  so Lord fourth. I've heard youve chosen a right hand man with a little something hidden. » the police force chief: fugaku uchiha asked his 'friend'. They weren't really close but their wife sure was, and so, the two got to see each other by occasion, like today which was baby shopping. Plus, behind friend with the hokage wasn't all that bad. It had its peerk.

« If you're talking about the sharrigan, it was a gift from obito to him. He's going under heavy training with the rest of the ambu, your son itachi included, to master it. I'm sorry if you wanted to keep this kake kengei to your clan but this was- »

« It was obito last wish. I understand » minato smile at the chef understanding. If it was a bakugan that got gifted, Kakashi and him  wouldn't have been so lucky. The hyuuga are know to be , well, carefull with the passing of their gift.

« It's getting late dear. Did you got everything you needed? » he asked, turning around. His smile dropped when he couldn't find his wife. Mikoto and itachi looking at him confuse before understanding the red head was no where to be seen. « Kushina? »

« She's still as childish as back in the academy. Maybe having a child will keep her more grounded » even thought that was quite insulting from fugaku, minato didn't see the man as a treat and more of a jokes. « well I sure hope not! I didn't marry her for her sense of maturity! She probably found something and forget to asked us to stop » and so, the blond ran back toward the busy market.

« I'm sure she's okay. She's stronger then it seam » mikoto said, her arm around itachi shoulder. The kid really liked this family. But his urge to run after the hokage got zero when he spotted Kakashi by the corner doing just that. Yes they will be okay.