Uzumaki boy (pt2)

Teuchi, owner of ichiraku ramen shop just served is 6th boll to is most favourite client. The litte Uzumaki boy that no one is allowed to tell him what now live inside of him.

Key word being 'inside'. This was as clear as crystal to the store owner, yet other villagers dosent seam to see it that way.

They can't differentiate the poor child to the monster that murder so many innocent of that faithfull night.

After that dark night, the 3th regained the post of hokage and made it a law to keep secret who was the jinchuriki, more importantly to the jinchuriki himself: Naruto. The little boy that...

- had the time to finish the ramen bols by the time teuchi finish hearing is thought.

« Hey old man! Bring me another one! » the blond said, setting the bol on the tour of other used bol before getting a wack from the person who planned the pay for all this food. « Be polite Naruto! I thought you had better manner then that ». Naruto excuse himself with a small bow, giving a proper 'please' after asking for is next bol.

Iruka, the said person holding the wallet,  was hoping to talk to the little boy tonight but if he keep staking bol without any break, he'll never be able to. And so- the brown haired man decided to use the few second left before the 7th bol arrive to hopefully seed a conversation? « So Naruto. How was your mission? »

« Oh it was nothing- I was super excited to leave the village you know? But turn out we just had to chase down some rodent that were ruining the crops in the mountains outskirts, you know. Kakashi was late like always, Sakura refused my invitation for ramens- again- you know, and then sasuke was still a bastard, you know »

« Language » the sensei reply, taking the bol teuchi handed him to lay it in front of the lil boy.

« I just can't wait to be send on a proper mission, you know? Like save a princess or fight big monsters, you know » the blond voice as he swing is fists in the air. « I'll prove Sasuke teme I'm No weak girl! »

The older one raised is brow. It's a recurring subject that both young boy of team 7 keep fighting whenever they get a chance. Sasuke being mean and cold, and there's Naruto lacking social clues and trowing tantrums. « He really called you that? Sasuke dosent really do anything without a reason. Did you used that... jutsu... again?»

« Well- » Naruto finish is bite of pasta « the teme saw my pj. The one I found a while ago, you know? It got pink on it. And he's stupid to think I chose my pj! You know! Clothes are expensive! You know! » he said- getting frustrated the more he tought about his teammates. He had found the pj pants laying in a deserted path near by his place. It didn't look that damaged so he took it home and washed it from dirt and what ever- fluids- were on it.

« Do you want to go shopping? I could get you another pj. » iruka propose taking pity of the child he concidered family.

« But you're already paying me ramens... you know » ever since is sensei took a liking to him, the man been nicer and kinder. Just offering free food or help whenever he could. Naruto didn't like that tho- he had to repay the man someway or another.

« It's important to have proper clothes Naruto. Now let's leave that for another day, the stores must already be close by now. We could go another afternoon! Did you get more missions plan for this week? »

« Not yet. You know » the uzumaki finish is bol, now embarrassed by Iruka selfless offer to pay for all of this and offering to spend some more to dress the boy. « Well! Thanks you for the ramen sensei! I'll be going home now, you know! »

« Oh- okay- heum... have a nice night Naruto. Stay safe and give me new for your future mission! »

« Aye! » the blond yelled, ruining off and leaving Iruka to pay the bill. « Oh and bye teuchi! »