Uzumaki boy (pt3)

Panting hard, the blond fall back down on his ass. Kakashi decided to help him train personally today.

'This is awefull. I gotta escape or he'll kill me at this point!

Kakashi just stood before him, a book in hand as he whistle at Naruto. A few meter behind him was Sasuke and Sakura practicing Kunai trow.

I wanna train with them. It's unfair sensei! He thought getting up. Man that weird liquid making it uncomfortable to walk. Everytime he walk, his tight would rub together and spread the stuff. He got the idea after the 3th day to just fold some toilet paper and let it in his underwear to collect the stuff.

Not only am I sweating everywhere, I got this « puberty » stuff so I have weird dippers, and Sakura told the whole gang I 'peed' my bed. You know!

Feeling the anger bubble in his stomach, he did what he knew best, let out is frustration by training.

If only Kakashi sensei would let him lay a punch that is-

After an hour of the stuff, the 3 teen sat down their usual spot to eat.

« H-here sasuke! I made a bento box just for you t-this morning! » the konichi said, pretty much hitting Naruto in the face who was sitting between them.

With no reply from the raven, Sakura drop the bento on Naruto lap « it's okay if you're not hungry Sasuke! I'm sure Naruto can eat it all like a pig instead »

« hm- ! Thank you Sakura! Your food is always the best! » he boy sang as he open the box, ignoring the insults, to find it Sasuke themed. How cute... huh. All black and blue... lots of little hearts... The boy stomach didn't seam to enjoy it either. Naruto close down the box and decided to close is eyes instead of enjoying his lunch break.

« Naruto just go sit over there would ya! You stink! At least take a shower every now and then! » she yelled, pushing him away before scooting closer to the raven.

« Well yea I stink! I've been training with Kakashi since sunrise! I'm gonna sweat sakura-chan! » he complained, crawling to the next he could lay under.

And as the 2 keep arguing, sasuke manage to leave both of them without even being notice. On his way out the training group, he got face to face with the rest of « Naruto and Sakura' friends ». Apparently team Gai had an emergency mission and Lee got hit with misfortune and a skunk got to him. And so, they were inviting team 7 with them to the bath.

« Sakura keep complaining Naruto sweat too much so, go ask them, I'm going home » to ino disappointment, the rest of the teen watched him walk away with not a single one daring to drag him back knowing just how anti-social the uchiha was.

« At least we'll have Naruto join us » chouji said in a desperate attempt to keep the group attention away from Sasuke.

Sakura was the first to move tho, as she tried to move away from Naruto that just keep repeating he did took a shower the previous night, she spotted the group .

After sharing the idea, the whole Konoha 12 made their way to the bath. Upon coming in, some loud scream stopped the group, they turn their attention toward the rockus just to see master jiraiya jumping over the wall yelling about research's.

Ino and Sakura scoff in disgust before going in, the other girls fallowing behind.

« Naruto boy! How have you been! How's Kakashi training? » the old man asked, clearly trying to change subject before being asked what he was doing in the first place.

« O-it's going well! You know » the blond reply , don't mistake him, he loved the old man very much but- he didn't feel like suffering the consequences of his peeping again, and so, the young teen try to hide himself by fallowing the group in. With jiraiya fallowing behind to his horror.