Chapter 10 - Setä

The goons instantly got electrocuted to a crisp. I saw the familiar hat and moon pin.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Setä.." I murmured under my breath. His eyes were glowing as Aelia appeared behind him. He looked so cool. Ms. Stjerne growled as she left the room and went out towards him.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Who the hell are you?" she asked.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Titan Solis. Just so happens you hurt a couple of friends and a husband of mine. Let Starla the fuck go," he demanded. Ms. Stjerne laughed hysterically.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"How creative is that? Starla! Can't add -la to everything. Carina is going to stay with her true mother," she replied. She lunged at him, for a shock to warn her.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"I wouldn't get closer if I were you," Titan said as he started slowly towards her. She laughed again.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"You're a scrawny little white boy. What can you do?" Ms. Stjerne asked while effortlessly touching his electricity. He smiled softly.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Keep talking. I'd love to hurt you worse," he warned. She gladly complied.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"And I'd love to see what someone like you could do to me, grandpa," she added. Oh my. Titan's eyes went a full glowing blue as he grabbed her with an electric hand and shocked her throughly. It was better than anything to see that. She kept getting shocked, just hard enough to be painful but not lethal. Titan is so awesome.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

Then, as woman came up behind Titan and tackled him. He was quick to hit her and free himself, but then Ms. Stjerne was let go. Now it was two versus one. They both hit him at once, Titan only able to doge one person at a time. I started to pant. What do I do? Alanzo is on the verge of death. Titan is getting beaten. Where the Halley's Comet is Aelia? I breathed in deep. I knew what I had to do.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

I thought of it carefully, hearing a plopping on the floor behind me. I got up. My arms were gone. No burning, which means I did it correctly. I went to the door and, after some time, managed to open it and went to them all. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. The person pulled me in their arms in a corner while shushing me. I looked up at who it was. It was Altan!

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°