Chapter 14 - Sloppy Beginnings

When we got home, Altan was carrying a suitcase of all of his things. I went to my dad and pulled out my puppy eyes.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Dad.. Can he sleep in my bed? Pretty please?" I begged. He smiled softly as he nodded.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Yes, baby, he can. You're nearly in college," he replied. I hugged him as I directed Altan to my room. When we got in, Cielo rubbed on my leg with happiness. I picked him up as Altan put his luggage on my bed gently.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Okay, so, you'll definitely need an introduction to everyone in the project! And about the project! And, we've started being boyfriend and girlfriend but I swear I know nothing about you! Tell me everything about you. I will add all the important dates to my calendar. And, this is Cielo, my pet skunk! He likes new people and can control his farts well," I explained as I put Cielo in his hands. Cielo licked his cheek as Altan smiled. He was very gentle with him; it made me swoon.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Cielo is very cute," he said. I pushed him on the bed as Cielo licked the two of us.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"I hope you can feel at home here," I said. He let go of Cielo as he sat up and got his luggage. It was silence as we unpacked his things. He, very politely, turned as I went to move my bras and underwear. And, with my label maker, I was able to label our drawers.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

When we finished, I put on a movie and he got his sketchbook out. It was the female drawing! So it wasn't a supposed crush! Maybe he makes characters?

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Who are you drawing?" I asked. He lifted my chin up to him before kissing me softly. That was something to get used to! He went back to drawing as he rested his head on mine.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"It's you," he said softly. It was a female, me, standing with my arms behind my back looking up innocently. Then, multiple face shots like a character design. It was me, as I saw the hair now drawn. I hugged him tightly, making him fall over on my bed. We laughed as he pushed me over to where I was under him again. We stared at each other for a small moment.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Altan.. you can kiss me now," I said. He took the opportunity quickly and pressed his lips against mine. We quickly escalated to making out, as we have to make up the time of wanting to kiss each other. After a minute or two, he let go of my tongue with his and let us catch our breath.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Never did I think you'd be a guy to like making out," I whispered. He smiled before coming back for more. Another minute of swapping spit, we felt the need to cuddle and end the night on a good note. Before I knew it, I was asleep in Altan's arms and Cielo in my lap.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

When Altan kissed my head awake, it already made me happy to see him. I kissed him softly as he rubbed my cheek.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"I'm sorry. You can go back to bed," he said. I kissed him again.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"What's wrong darling boy? You alright?" I asked. He blushed at my pet name before rubbing my chest with his cheek.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Starla. I'm a prince. You're my princess," he said. I giggled softly. How sweet!

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Hah, of course! My dad always does call me princess," I replied.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"No, I mean literally. Prince Akgün of the Akgün royalty. I inherited the entirety of my father's will and now I have no idea what to do with the money," he explained.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Really? Wow! My dad might exploit that to pay off our house but-" I thought of the best idea for a way to help with the money.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Oh, what if you bought us a mansion? The project where everyone with a space-themed name in their animal form lives with us needs the room. Could you, Ally?" I asked nicely. He kissed me. It was pure and deep. I wrapped my arms around him as he hugged me.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Yes, baby, I can," he said. Wow. Everyone calls me baby.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°