Prolouge

Dad and Rose would kill me if they found out i was out here. They didn't want me seeing Duncan off. They didn't want anyone to know that there punk of a son was forced by his parole officer to go on a reality tv show. But since they wouldn't say goodbye someone as to.

With a sweatshirt over my tank top and shorts along with slippers i wait for my brother at the bottom of the stairs, hoping he won't wake the rest of our four siblings. Duncan came down with his duffle bag and his usual clothes. A tan shirt over his skull T-shirt, jeans, and red converse.

"One bag? That's all your gonna pack? You're staying there for about two months." I say as i walk out.

"I got what I need, Lily. Don't worry." He said dragging the duffel bag.

I roll my eyes at the common nickname. Duncan was known to have nicknames for people close to him. "Little lily" meant to him a picture of youth and innocence, and as he knows I'm far from ether descriptions.

"You gonna miss me?" He asks with his brow raised and his famous smirk.

"Nope. I got Jasmine, Liam, and Clyde to keep me company."

I see him out of the corner of my brown eyes roll his baby blue eyes.

"Great so while you have a great summer with your best friends I'm stuck on a tv show with there sucky older siblings."

"You like DJ. And you know most of the kids anyway."

"Yea. And i know that most of them suck."

I giggle and lean on our fence.

"Just please take care of yourself adri." He said seriously. "I don't like leaving you alone with dad."

"I know. But I'll be out of the house most of the time. And Rose is here to."

"His new wife of the week won't do anything and you know it. And Jesse is a wimp at standing up for us. So please be careful."

"I will."

As a care with Chris face pulls up Duncan hugs me tight and kisses my head.

"I love you little lily."

"Love you too D"

I see him smile and he enters the car.

And that was it

My brother left and I was left to be the victim of his actions.

—————————————————————————

Hey guys!

This is my first story so bare with me

Vote and comment. Love you guys