S.1 ep 5-8

I dragged my converse along the concrete of the street. Clinging onto my Slythrin jumper for warmth as the cool Canada air swepts through my raven black hair. The air hits my face and blows through me, keeping me awake. I couldn't close my eyes last night. My mom came over to take the rest of her stuff and was mad as hell to find out her oldest son was off on some stupid show without him even telling her and instead consulted in his new and younger wife.

I sigh at the thought of Rose. The woman was 23. 20 years younger than my dad. She was a sweet and innocent woman, fresh out of college. I almost felt bad for being tricked by my father's charm.

Almost.

She knew that my father was married with 6 kids when there relationship started. She knew this whole time. She knew she would break up a family. She knew what she was doing and she felt no guilt. No guilt when she got pregnant and told my father. No guilt when my father divorced my mom and moved his new wife into our house. And definitely not when she tries to befriend me.

I sigh as i sat on the bleachers of our schools football field. I lean my head back and take a deep breath, smelling the fresh cool fall air.

"Hey there."

I look up and see Clyde, in jeans and a plaid button up. He sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Duncan had to face his fear." I say as i play with my ring.

"Of cardboard?"

I laugh. It was true through. I always thought Duncan's fear of Celine Deion music store standees was a little weird but i wasn't one to judge. I knew it was a second fear.

"I guess he didn't wanna say he was scared of his own father and yelling. Would blow his bad boy act."

"Yea i guess."

"So when did Izzy become so afraid of flying?"

"Oh I'm not sure she actually is."

I roll my eyes. It wasn't a surprise. Izzy was always a little crazy with what her parents did to her. As a kid she was the subject of her parents crazy science experiments. That's why i hated leaving Clyde. I was scared that one day he would turn out in an insane mind.

"So, i heard Izzy is on the run from the CIA. Again." I say as i lean down onto the metal bleachers.

"Yup. I would love to see how my parents handle this one." He chuckles and crosses his arms. "And i see that a certain delinquent is going after a certain CIT."

"I know! I can't believe he would go for her. She doesn't seem like his type." I say sitting back up.

"I mean she's way better than Melody."

I roll my eyes at the mention of my brothers ex-girlfriend. She was very similar to Duncan. A punk, who went to Juvie. She had dark blue highlights, a tongue and noise piercing, and tattoos. She always smoked and cursed and brought Duncan and Jesse to bars. I thanked the lord when she broke it off.

"God was she a nightmare but i honestly don't think Courtney would be any better. She seems..snippy. Her and her entire family. I've seen her brother throw a tantrum over not getting the lead in the school play."

Clyde chuckles. "Omg i saw that. I keep forgetting to ask Jass for the video."

I smile and sigh as i lean back down.

"Is it weird i miss Izzy?"

"No i love Izzy. It's crazy to miss Duncan."