S.1 Ep 9-12

I had a softball tournaments the whole weekend so my phone was off. The night i came back i went directly to the shower to wash off the dirt and blood of my last game. Once i got out i put my hair up and put my pjs on. I was downstairs grabbing a quick snack when my brother Jessie walked through the door. His hair was messed up with hickyes on his neck.

"Had a nice night?" I say smirking. He rolls his eyes and snatches my Oreo.

"Shut up. At least i have the decency to not do it at home. Unlike some people." I glare at him. He was always jealous of Duncan and how he could get every girl in the snap of his fingers.

"Whatever I'm too tired for this. You wouldn't now that because you spend your whole 14 years trying to up-do Duncan." And which that i go upstairs and get in bed to fall asleep

—————————————————————————

Liam forced me to go out to the skate park. I threw on my ripped jeans and white t-shirt and rode down there with my bike. Once upon a time for there Liam ran up to be and started rambling.

"Holy shit did you hear? Did you hear? Did you see? I was texting you the whole weekend." He spades while shaking me.

"I had a softball tournament, you knew that."

"So you didn't watch the newest episode of the show?"

"Didn't have time."

He immediately wiped out his phone and showed me a clip from the show. Duncan and Courtney were on the porch of one of the cabins. They were talking when suddenly Courtney grabbed his face and kissed him. I froze and my mouth dropped open.

"Holy shit." I say gasping

"So looks like you got a new sister."

I punched his arm.

"Don't joke like that. I never expected him to get with a girl like her. She's so stuck up, so uptight, so...everything!"

"Jeez you really don't like her."

"He could do so much better than her."

"Maybe she's better than you think. Like Gwen is."

I shrug my shoulders and sigh.

"It is what it is. I just hope he is careful. You and i both know what happened the last time he fell for a girl."

"I'm pretty sure Courtney is nothing like Vanessa."

"You never know. The cameras could be playing everyone."