S.1 Ep 13-15

13 episodes in and Chris decides to merge the teams. I'm honestly ready for this shit to be over. I'm the only sane one in my house with my dad running around with a woman who's half his age, Jessie starting up his drug business once again, Nate who's trying (and failing) to hide the fact that he's gay and sneaks out at night to meet random guys in the woods, and Dylan and Devin just don't even bother coming home.

Do i blame them? Absolutely not. If i had money i would run away and start a new life. But unfortunately I'm not as brave as Duncan is. He just stays around so we can get fed. I just wish people would stop making him the bad guy. I mean all the shit Harold and Leshawna say about a guy they barely know just pisses me off.

He stepped up to the plate when my dad was drunk and passed out on the couch. He made sure we were all fed before even thinking about getting food for himself. He did everything for his siblings.

"Bro tell me why and how Jean James is still on varsity basketball? She sucks dirt." Jasmine complains as I fix my makeup in my vanity mirror.

"Her dad buys her into everything. Remember when she failed all her classes but her dad bribed the principal with cash to let her off the hook?"

She laughs and walks over to my nightstand "who's this?" She points to a woman on my nightstand.

"My mom."

"Oh wow. You can really see Duncan in her."

"Yea you can."

"How come you don't talk to her again?"

I shrug. "She has her own life and just forgot about us. She tries to reconnect us but so much time has passed."

"That's rough."

"It is what it is."

She puts the picture down and flops down next to me

"Did you hear? Eva and Izzy are back."

"I thought they don't let people come back?

"It's Chris Meclain. He breaks all the rules including his own."