Intro pt1

We almost at the main part

 i been up for the last 12 hrs it was time for my comeback online, i been working on myself i been trying to find myself i took a 7 month break after my ex cheated on me and tried to make me the the "bad guy". I was about to go on instagram live, and post a single on YouTube . My little cousin knew about my plan from last week we had bump into each other at a GQ shoot he hasn't seen me in a few months so he invited me to join his livestream. Im not sure I should go only because my ex lives with him, but my older sister thinks i should go. Just for exposure and more fans.

I ended up scheduling the post for my single at 12 so I didn't have to worry about uploading it my self, I wanted to tease a lil snippet of a song that me and yachty made so I added that to the end of the video.

It was 12 and i just went live when i say there was over a million people watching me it's true "Hey everyone i just jumped on live real quick ima do a lil QnA . I just dropped a new song on YouTube, i know yall gon like it because why would you not?, "Songs called "psa " yacht said cutting her off. causing london and Kay to side eye him and mug him as the 2  women looked back at the cameras looking at the camera they did a QnA and ended it.

I was going to Kai's house later that night for our livestream i had a few modeling jobs in la so my assistant got me a pj so I don't worry abt fans.

"I wish I could start over." the women said to the guy next to her that had baggy clothes on "come on you doing yo thing and shit likee." He said takeing a sip out of her cup.

"You know what I mean yachty." She replied while getting a book bag and putting her makeup bag inside of it. He looked up at her as he slouched on the couch in her bedroom. "Are yall going to la with me" London asked desperately hoping someone would say yes. "Yeah, I will" Kay said quickly going to her room in london's house. "I can't go I got to film a music video later" said yachty, he ended up patting her head and kissing her cheek as he said bye Leaving her house.

"KAYYY IM READY" I yelled from my living room as I sat on the couch. After 15mins Kay came down stairs.

the 2 girls got into a Uber headed to the airport they went right through check in and where able to skip the long ass tsa line. one of the airport workers walked them over to the jet taking there carried on's inside the jet placing them on the sets.

"So before you go to sleep let me tell you today's schedule" Kay said as London sat across from her you have family and friends breakfast with Cardi b at 8am and it ends at 10. then you have a skims shoot at 12pm and a pretty little thing shoot at 2pm then at 3:30 you have a YouTube video with trashy and that's including live performance "Kay let out a laugh when she noticed London was sleeping by the time she was done.

I dont poof read sooo yeah vote lysmm