PLOT

5pm

La

As London's eyes slowly opened after her nap, she was brought a lovely pair of sunglasses that was a gift from her nephew Jordan, offsets son she smiled looking at the 14yo boy. "Awn thank you jay." She said giving him a hug. she had left all her bags at her home girls house while she was out and she was happy to be with the other side of the family she felt apart of before her next fight that was actually in the next 2 hours. "Don,when will you come back to LA?" The teenager asked her while he was walking toward the couch sitting next to her. "I don't know, but i do know that you're going to my city soon." She says dragging the n in soon making to boy laugh a bit. "aye Lon where- where you- girl, London where you at."her soul sister says walking down the stairs. "Cardiii im here." she says as her baby niece jumps on her.

A few minutes later the two women sit across from each other drinking while the kids are doing their own things around the house. Sooo What's up with you? Cardi says with the sneaky ass laugh she does online. "Nothing much been more of a Virgin Mary the past 7 months, OH and i got to say, that therapist you referred me to girl, i been a bit more calm lately." She says sipping on her wine. "I love that for you except for the no dick part, but anyway i got to bing you to the airport in like 40 minutes don't you got to go do the livestream with that lil boy." The woman in front of her says. "I don't know if i wanna go she says, "you know din stay in the same house as him Right?"

"What are you going to wear skims or skims." Cardi replied "SKIMS"the two laugh as London walks up stairs getting ready in cardi's room before her flight sadly that one brands clothing's was dirty there was not enough time to wash the clothes.

(Actually the delulu girl who made this didn't find a skims fit she liked)

 That was the out fit for the night and she had on her belly piercing and her piercings on her lower back in

3hrs later (my lazy ass)

ATL 9pm

"DUKEY" i said running to him like a three year old seeing their mom after day care. "What's up donny " he said hugging her "where's your sister" he asks. "She stayed in la she comes back next week ."London said as duke took her bags and put it in the trunk . The two got in the car and duke says"Kai setting up still so he asked me to pick you up." That's fine she says as she feels something behind her and turns around to see what is was but unfortunately davo scared her by smiling when he was watching her turn around so he can scare her. " nigga fuck you she say as him and duke start laughing. She grabs one of davo's long dreads and pulls it making I him stop "sorry ma, how are you anyway." He asked "I'm good babe's how are both of you bitches doing."she asked "Fine" duke says "i got a bit of a hang over" davo says. "Like always." she says as they pull up to the amp house they stay in the driveway a bit as London and Davo sign there nda's and other shit. "Don't tell anyone I'm here y'all and duke don't play wit me don't Go to agent for shit." Don says to them "Yes ma'am "duke and davo says to her.