To my dearest friend

To my dearest friend,

If you found this letter, it probably means I am dead and you are most certainly looking for things that remind you of me. As my death slowy approaches, it would also mean the birth of my child is also coming. As I make this requests of you my dear friend, please take care of my son. He shall need you, as I once did. I would have never ask for anything from you. But this is my only ask of you, please take care of him chose him as I choose you. You know my nature better than I do, and he is half of me, the last living reminder of me. You know I never wanted to leave you, more than anyone else you were and will always be my other half. My Emperor you know I always choose you, and that I'll always love you, so please I beg that you take care of my son to love him as you love me. He is the only thing that I could leave behind for you to love. You know I am dying no matter what you do or how hard you search for it, you wont find a cure, so this will be my last gift to you. My son will become your's until he finds his other half. I hope one day you find it in your heart to forgive me for leaving, but know I didn't leave you alone. l left you with the biggest part of me, my child.
                                                        with love to my beloved friend,
                                                        your Angel