To my dearest friend

To my dearest friend,

I decided that I'm going to leave letters for you too. It came to me after telling you I was going to do it for the unborn child currently growing in my womb. I still don't know why you hate me calling him my child, and as I wrote the sentence I can hear you saying it. Please don't torment yourself with this, you knew it was going to happen. This pregnancy only accelerated the process. So don't be stupid and blame the child, it was gonna happen one way or another. Did you know the sickness is the same that killed my brother, father and  grandfather. They were unable to find a cure even after 20 years. Why didn't I tell you in person? Why did I hide that information? Is quite simple actually, you would have tried to kill each and every person who knew my grandfather in search of the answers, with nothing but pure desperation. I couldn't bring myself to see you like that. To cause you so much pain. I love you to much to cause you that level of pain and desperation. I made sure that the child I'm having won't be able to contract the sickness. Did you know the king of Nesta is unable to get sick and can't be cursed. Is an hability that is passed down through blood. I got close to him for that. I didn't mean to start to care for him like I did, and yet I grew to truly care for him. But even I knew that I can't love someone more that I love you, even with him now living in a corner of my heart. You somehow still own it, it is your presence that keeps it beating.

                                                                                  sincerely yours,
                                                                                                   Angel