Chapter 3: Adrien... I know that name...

I sighed, and climbed down. 

As I landed on the soft mattress, the phone in my hand.

Did I reincarnate? If so, what happened to my family? Is Ally ok? I made sure to remind her that if I didn't get back in an hour to call me, and if I didn't answer to call mom. Is mom ok? What happened to me? Were there others like me? What about Mimi? She was only let there because of me. Who was driving the truck? I was clearly walking, they had to see me, and the cross walk light was on. 

More and more questions filled my head and began to multiply. But one rang in my head as loud as a gong.

Will I be able to see my family again?

I was too busy in the fact that I'm not in my own body, and this room is still giving me a headache that I forgot. I forgot about worrying about my family my (maybe?) old life. But if this was my new life, might as well make the most out of it.

I began to clean while humming songs. Not songs by my favorite bands, but disney princess songs. The ones that reminded me of plastic heels and fake tiaras. The ones that reminded me of the poofy, itchy dresses that I loved so much.

I continued to clean, ignoring the small tears falling down my cheeks. The good thing about me, is that when I cry people can't notice it. Well, at least in my old body. 

Once I was done, I glance in the mirror. Luckly something from my (past?) life went down to this one. If I cry (and it's very rare) I cry only one or two tears. 

I wiped my cheeks and looked at the floor, another trap door lying there. I opened it, revealing a line of stairs. I hurriedly walked down them, and wandered the empty halls of what seemed to be a home. I opened all the doors, except for the one with rumbles coming from it. Must be the parents, perhaps the dad, snoring.

I easily found the restroom and right on time, nature called. So I went restroom, then washed my face and hands with what seemed to be soap. And then brushed my teeth with a (very helpful) toothbrush with the word "Mari" on it.

I found a door to another stair case. I turned on the lights, and walked down it. I opened the second door on what seemed to be the bottom floor to find a bakery.

So, she not only has a balcony, but she has her parents as bakers? 

A/N: I'm sorta jealous, I want free bread🥲

I wandered the bakery, it was warm and had a nice homey feel to it. I breathed in the sweet scent of fresh bread. 

I sat at one of the tables, a crossiant in my hand. I ate it quickly, got up and started to wander the streets (though I did leave a note for marinette's parents so they wouldn't worry).

I felt the phone buzz, and I quickly canceled her school alarm. As I looked up from the phone (Yes, I needed directions to her school. But with my amazing memory I memorized the path) I saw a old man slowly walking across the street, and a car was heading towards him.

Immediatly I walked him across the street, stopping the cars before they ran over him. As I walked onto the sidewalk, the old man thanked me.

"Thank you, young lady." He said, a gracious smile playing his lips. I put on a lopsided grin in response. "No problem, you shouldn't cross the streets without people. You're... too slow for the cars. And too small for them to see... Anyways! You should be careful."

The old man just smiled more, "Yes, and thank you again." I nodded my head and walked to school, glancing at the phone now and then. 

I finally arrived at her school, her teacher was Miss Bustier. I wandered the halls, and found some kids that were familar (she had pictures with them in her diary) and walked with them into class. 

I was a genius kid and graduated highschool at 14. This school year would be a piece a cake, or rather, bread.

A/N: You get me, because her parents are bakers? Yeah, no. It wasn't funny, was it?

I sat in the second row, it felt somehow important to sit there. 

Suddenly, a ginger sits next to me. I think her name is Sabrina? 

Then a blond marched up to me, makeup slathered on her face. I think she's Chloe... I think at least. I don't honestly know anymore. 

"Marinette dupain cheng! That's my seat!"

Yup, Chloe it is.

"What do you want?" I said in a wary voice.

"Well, Adrien is arriving today, and he is going to sit in that seat" She pointed to the seat in front of me, "So, that is going to be my seat. Got it?"

Adrien... I know that name...

Words: 804

Unedited