Chapter 13: Well, crap

I woke up to darkness. Was I... Falling? 

I was, but I, somehow, wasn't scared.

I landed in my bed, but something was... Off. Everything had this shiny haze shit. Like I was watching a screen. I got up, well, I didn't move but I still got up.

Weird.

What the fuck is going on?!

I try to move, but I feel cold metal surrounding me. 

I'm trapped. 

I feel a freezing cold hand wrap around my neck. I look down, and see emptiness. Eternal blackness. I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. What is going on?

On the screen, everything starts to glitch out, things fading away. Characters slowly glitching out as I hear their screams of terror. All that was left was Tikki and Plagg. Their eyes were all black, and when they spoke, their voices were infused with each other. Static started to clog my vision as Plagg and Tikki spoke.

"Hello, user. You must follow the rules, or else you will be kicked out." They said in unison. Their black glossy eyes some how reading my soul.  They flew up and away, I was somehow let go from the metallic clamps that held me. I chased after them. 

I ran and ran, soon they glitched and faded into the inky blackness. I looked from side to side.

I was lost.

I started to wander the eternal black and wondered what the fuck was going on. 

I wandered

And wandered

And wandered

Till I felt like I had been there for years. Then I saw it.

A figure with a metal chair. Clamps on the arm rests.

I glanced up at the figure, and it rushes at me. It swung what seemed to be a scythe, and the figure stumbled back.

For the first time, I had met death itself. 

I fell back, and felt myself waking up. Thank the fucking Lord!

I slowly open my eyes to Mari's room. Where I've been for the past 3 months.

I looked around, the alarm clock said I woke up a 11:11 exactly.

I glanced around the room, nothing was shiny or glitchy when they weren't supposed to. 

Good. 

I get up, and notices something on the night stand. A slip, a slip of paper.

I opened it to reveal the love square of this show. The one that makes people keep watching because they want to know if they end up together. Sighed on the bottom was some sort of name. I couldn't pronounce it. That suddenly started to glitch and it faded.

Well, crap.