Chapter 7: ...You know, I'm just not going to ask.

After that ✨️amazing anxiety attack✨️ I calmed myself down. I'm supposed to be sleeping but adrenaline from: Previously on Miraculous ladybug... So to speak it's like 4:00 am and I haven't been able to sleep at all. 

yay...

Not really...

The world it awful and everything sucks, why couldn't I just reincarnate into KOTLC or somehting. I would've been awesome in KOTLC, though I don't know how I can handle the ✨️trauma✨️

Anyways, I decided I should get ready for school since... Yeah, I guess.

As I walk into school next to Alya as she blabbers on and on about the ladyblog. Yeah, yeah we get it. It's not as if you're gonna figure the identity out by yourself. 

I stop as I see a group of kids surrounding... Ivan? I think? 

I walk up to him, slightly pushing through the crowd of kids. "Guys, stop. Do you realize if you make him feel bad, he'll turn into Stoneheart!" The kids roll their eyes and I hear a distinct laugh in there. 

Chloe.

"And how do you know that, baker girl?" Chloe said, her snobbish face glaring at me. I roll my eyes, why do I have to deal with this?

I sighed, "I... Happen to know the secret identity of Ladybug. She told me about this so... Ivan, stay positive." I glance at him with a soft smile. I kind of feel bad for him. He looked away, but he seemed to be feeling better. 

Chloe scoffed, "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous." 

I just walked off, it was too tiring to be Ladybug, but to also deal with this brat? I step into the restroom, tired. I wash my face, my tired red eyes glistening. 

"Why me? I'm no good at... being good, it would've been better if I were a character like Chloe." I groan and squish my cheeks. "I got to be better though." 

Tikki flew out at the comment, "That's right Marinette, you can do this!" I sigh, that.... was extremely cheesy. 

I walk out and start walking to class, this was the episode that Chat noir falls in love with ladybug. Would it be better if he didn't? And what about me? What would happen if I didn't fall in love with Adrien?

I shake my head, I would answer that later. 

I walk with Alya and step into class, and notice 3 very strange things. 

1) Chloe and Sabrina(I think???) were sitting in Alya's and my seat

2) A blonde was in front of the front seat (mine I guess) and he seemed to be putting gum on my seat

3) I forgot to eat breakfast.

Alya gasps and I walk towards the blonde. "Are you Adrien?" I ask as he looks up at me. He nodded. 

I nod, "So, what are you doing at my seat Adrien?" He started stammering like a fool. Then Sabrina and Chloe start laughing. 

I look at him, studying his face. White people weren't my type, but for my love intrest he wasn't too bad. 

"...You know, I'm just not going to ask"

Unedited

Words: 503