Chapter 5: Oh shit... I messed up big time here.

"Hi Marinette"

I stared, just stared. Not at Tikki, but at my reflection in the glassy surface of the computer screen. 

"H-how..."

Tikki flew up to my face, "it's ok marinette, I'm your Kwami"

"H-how... HOW? how did I not notice?!" I groaned, "it was obvious, I should've knew when Adrien Agreste was mentioned." Tikki looked at me with confused eyes, "What do you mean Marinette?"

I looked up at the concerned Kwami. "Tikki, I know... Things... I'm not supposed to be in Mari's body." The kwami looked even more worried, "Marinette, how did you know my name?" 

I chuckled, "you know, I should ask you that kwami. It's never explained in the show you know." 

Tikki's eyes widened, "Show?! What show? Kwamis can't be filmed." I nodded,still chuckling as I put the earrings on. "Tikki, Master Fu shouldn't have chosen me. I know everything about everything. Ally made me watch the show 5 times with her!" 

Tikki still looked confused and shocked. "Marinette, what do you mean. You're the chosen one." I laughed a little harder this time, "Just because I helped someone cross the street? I don't know." Tikki, obviously looked more shocked at how I knew so many things. "M-marinette?" 

I looked at her, a playful grin playing my lips, but a cold blazing stare in my eyes. "Yes, Tikki?" She looked at me, "How do you know... How do you know about master Fu?" I grinned. "Even the Kwami of creation, one that's lived for millions and millions of years doesn't know? If not she, then who?" 

Tikki peered at me, "Don't know what, Marinette?" I grinned even more at this remark. "You actually don't know!" 

Tikki looked confused and worried. I should stop teasing her, "I'll tell you later." Tikki just looked at me, confused.

I looked back at her, "What's up?" Tikki shook her head. "So, Marinette. If you know about Master, I'm guessing you know..." She trailed off, "How to transform? Yeah, definitly"

I look at her, "You ready?" Tikki just nodded. 

"Tikki, spots on!"

I transformed, a pinkish-red light surounding me.

The outfit was... like the redesigns you can find on pintrest. Much better than the original.

A/N BTW I drew this, but I stole the ref off pintrest... So thank you that person! This is also the cover

I climbed up onto the balcony, and began to spin my yo-yo. 

When I was younger, I was the master of these things. I could do awesome tricks! I span the yo-yo around quickly. It seemed fairly easy. Now... transportation. It seemed a lot like spider man. except you just latch it onto thin air. 

A/N: no but actually, where does the yo-yo hook onto sometimes. Its like it's hanging on thin air

I tugged and smashed my face into a concrete wall. I did this like ten times, before being capable of doing this without hitting myself. "How does Marinette do it?" I mutter. I swing around some more and then remember I have: 1) a job to do 2) an empty stomache 3) a partner I haven't introduced myself to.