3. Kiyotaka, Hifumi & Celestia

Art credit : qosicart (X/Twitter)

SORRY FOR MISSING YESTERDAY I HAVE NO EXCUSE BUT HOPEFULYL WILL UPDATE TOMORROW <3)

Only content warning is general neckbeard behaviour but Hifumi makes me go shsdfisufsjeud/neg so i'll be avoiding letting him speak at all costs hes going to h-rny jail

I KEPT WRITING ISHIMARU'S NAME AS KOREKIYO RAGH V3 BRAINROT

It took everything in my power not to have Hifumi say M'lady why am i like this

slight udg spoilers if you squint at it?

--------------------------------------

Kiyotaka was perfectly on time, as expected. He was standing in the corner of the room, as tense as possible, when Hifumi entered. He bowed respectfully, "Morning, Hifumi!" He said in a booming yell. Hifumi merely smiled back and returned the good word, albeit a lot quieter than Kiyotaka said it. They stood side by side, not looking at each other besides the awkward glancing every few seconds. Kiyotaka did not hold Hifumi responsible for his fate, it'd be unfair to blame him given the circumstances. Hating a student for killing during a KILLING GAME is like hating Miku for singing. (Only slightly sorry haha L get Miku'd) 

Celestia wasn't late by any means, the boys were just early, which was surprising for Hifumi, but it was probably in hopes of catching Celeste's eye. He claimed to only be into 2D girls, but nobody fully believed him. He truly was a teenage boy, to be fair. Celeste was in no rush as she entered the room, Hifumi rushing to her side as if he was some weird servant, (One Hell of a Servant doesn't sound as nice and UDG Nagito can fight me on this ALSO DOUBLE HAHA GET SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS'D)  kneeling at her feet.

"My fair Mistress, how are you today?" He said. He was startled when Kiyotaka spoke from directly behind him.

"Yes, I should ask the same." He said, once again a lot louder than the volume he should be.

Celeste drew in a tired breath, then bowed politely back at Kiyotaka, who was also trying to show respect to her as he does with everyone. She faintly smiled, which was likely not genuine. She walked directly past Hifumi, who just lay defeated on the floor, trying to get his SeNpAi To NoTiCe HiM. (On a real note, senpai just means upperclassman, why did people try to make it all sexual its concerning) Kiyotaka followed her, keeping solid distance between them in hopes of making it less awkward for both of them. Eventually, she stopped and looked for a spot to sit, scowling when she noticed the room was empty.

"It's improper to sit on the ground." She said calmly, but growled under her breath. "Some nerve that bear had making me sit here." She shuffled her feet  slightly, adjusting her dress before sitting on the floor. She tried not to make it look like she was upset, because if she acted angry here, they'd never make up.

Kiyotaka walked about 5 feet away from her, gesturing to a spot beneath him. 

"May I sit here?" He cocked his head ever so slightly to the side, and once she gave an approving nod, he took the all clear to sit cross-legged facing her. Hifumi made his way over, finally rebounding from his utter rejection, and also sat himself somewhere near the two, creating a makeshift triangle.

"Now, am I to forgive you guys?" She almost instinctively grabbed for a mug of tea that wasn't in front of her. She covered the slip up and coughed quietly, covering her mouth with a shaky fist. She was actually almost nervous, but she didn't know why.

"I apologize." Kiyotaka said, despite being the only one in the room not responsible for homicide.

She nodded, before placing all her attention on Hifumi, who turned red just at the idea of eye contact with a woman. (Me too me too)

"Yes, yes, me too.." He said quietly.

"I want to hear you say it." She said more insistently.

"Yes, I'm sorry." He choked out nervously. 

She sighed and nodded. "Very well, then I forgive the both of you." She stood up, dusting off her dress. 

"We're done here."

She left as quickly as she was there, leaving the boys there with wide nervous eyes.

"I should, um, get going." Kiyotaka nodded his head respectfully, then rushed out.

Hifumi sat there alone for a split second to recollect his mind, then exited as well.