4. FINAL PART! Sakura (bonus)

Sakura committed suicide, it would be rude to like- put her in front of a mirror, as well as insensitive. So, I'm going to have her get to talk to the survivors of THH! Specifically Aoi they're in love /hj

THIS IS THE FINAL PART TO THIS SPECIFIC SERIES, HOWEVER I WILL VERY LIKELY MAKE MORE FOR THE OTHER 2 MAIN GAMES AND RECOMMENDATIONS ARE OPEN! <3

----------------

Sakura walked slowly into the room, bracing herself to see everyone. She tightly held a backpack Monokuma gave to her before she was sent in here, having not a single clue what it held. It brought back memories when she opened the door and Aoi was standing there like a puppy. She remembered looking down at her all of the time, it was the only reason she smiled during those horrible games. She immediately kneeled down onto her knees and grabbed Aoi in a strong hug, firm on the small swimmers body. She wasn't one for that kind of thing, but she didn't want to lose them again. Any of them. She looked up at the others, Makoto looked a lot more at ease now, and he was smiling gently at her. Sakura stood up quietly, Aoi burying her face in her abdomen. Byakuya was in the corner, looking as  though he had better things to do, which he probably did. Toko was paying more attention to the angsty blond than Sakura, which was to be expected. Kyoko was beside Makoto and smiling as well, albeit a lot less. She still had such a tense vibe to her despite surviving. Yasuhiro was just smiling like a loon at her. She was so glad to see that they had all survived, it meant her plan worked accordingly and efforts weren't in vain.

She set the backpack down.

"What's in that?" Makoto cocked his head to the side inquisitively.

"I'm not sure." Sakura admitted, sighing.

"Let's not immediately assume it's not a trick." Kyoko said, typical hesitance present on her face. Granted, she busted her a*s during those trials, she earned the right to be skeptical of what tricks Monokuma had up his sleeves at all times. Kyoko glanced up at the security camera, which was seemingly zoomed into the mysterious backpack.

"THAT OGRE'S ALREADY DEAD, MAKE HER OPEN IT!" Toko said, yelling over the silence of the room for no reason. She was  shaking, probably thinking she didn't survive all this just to be bested by a fabric backpack. She also knew d*mn well if Genocider were here instead of her she'd have no hesitation to paint the room red with whatever was in the bag.

There was no use having fear now, especially when she barely had it while she was living. Sakura hoisted the backpack up to her shoulder, hanging it slightly off of her arm and grabbing the zipper. She opened it, then set the bag down and crouched herself to actually determine what was in it. She pulled the mysterious item out, it was dark in colour and cold to the touch. It was rectangular and flat...

It was a computer.

She instantly understood, noting the cord near her plugged into the wall, which she hadn't noticed before as it didn't seem out of the ordinary. She shifted in position to be closer to the socket and plugged in the computer, a buzzing noise exiting from the slot as she did.

"Hello there! I'm Alter Ego!" A familiar voice chimed as the program booted up. Sakura set Chihiro's son on the ground and stood up, smiling.

Makoto walked up to the computer.

"Mind if I talk to him? I don't wanna take your spotlight.." He said nervously. Sakura smiled slightly with an approving nod, back to tending to Aoi who was leaning into her and choking back happy (lesbian) tears. Makoto conversed with the AI for a moment, mostly just greeting him and thanking him, as well as apologising for his death. Alter Ego didn't quite understand death, it was certainly different for robots. (Robophobic remark<3) 

30 minutes passed in almost silence, Yasuhiro was half asleep on the floor within the first few moments, mumbling the Scooby Doo theme song for some reason-. At some point pretty early on, Toko had switched and Byakuya had to deal with the wrath of h-rny teenager with Genocider Syo harassing him. He wished he were Sakura by the end of it. Kyoko had occasionally asked questions or interjected in passing conversation, but was characteristically quiet as usual. Makoto spent most of it talking to Alter Ego as well as asking Sakura polite questions. 
Aoi clung to Sakura and didn't let go, she didn't cry but she laughed a lot, talking like no time had passed since Sakura was gone. 

They drew out the conversation as long as possible, but when they knew it couldn't go on any longer, Sakura left. She repressed tears as she did, not wanting to die permanently, but she knew she did the right thing, just like she did with ending the Killing Game.