Act III: Mother

External: Mother's Coven

It's been about two and a half years since the mysterious witch or simply, Mother has stumbled across the Sanderson Sisters.

This scene would show a brief appearance of nothing but Mother herself. She is still wearing her mythical dress. Though her face remains hidden, we can see her mysterious grin. Mother is holding a wooden spoon with her left hand, stirring something inside of this big, solid pot. Though we don't know what's in it, we can see the steam coming up from the pot. The white text in the bottom-right would visually pop up reading, 

"SALEM, MASSACHUSETTS: 1655"

It's all strangely calm... However, it was not until there were some laughing and fast-paced footsteps. The scene quickly pans towards the two girls that are chasing each other. It's Mary and Sarah Sanderson. Though these two sisters are still recognizable, they've grown quite a bit.

Mary's facial features remain the same, especially her loose bottom lip and her messy coal hair. She still wears her witch-hat looking coif. Though she's still wearing her long-sleeved blouse, her vest is now full red instead of magenta. Her dress is now all puffed up. It's full of navy blue and contains two pockets from each side. Underneath are her medium gray sleeved socks and her short black boots.

Meanwhile, Sarah still has her blonde hair despite it growing a little longer. She's now wearing a handcraft purple dress and a pink apron that is tied around her waist. Underneath are her short white socks with her black leathered Mary Jane flats. Both of the sisters are now sixteen and twelve respectively.

They were still chasing each other across the coven, laughing along while having their fun.

WITCH MOTHER

Mary! Sarah! Dinner is ready!

Mother calls out, enhancing her right hand to light out the fire underneath the black pot. The logs are now all covered in ashes and smoke. Luckily, the dinner itself has a variety of enhanced flavors across the kitchen. It smells so good that even Mary and Sarah hastily pace across the kitchen. They were about to bump Mother. Luckily, Mother noticed and reacted as she flew above where Mary and Sarah chased through her path. Mother would then fly back down to the wooden ground as she sighs in relief. The sisters then raced each other and quickly sat down into the wooden chairs.

MARY SANDERSON

Ha! I beat you!

SARAH SANDERSON

What? No! That's not fair! I was there first!

MARY SANDERSON

No, I was there first!-

As the younger sisters have an argument, Mother then cuts them off with a stern look on her face.

WITCH MOTHER

Girls.

Mary and Sarah then stopped arguing at each other as they both looked at Mother.

WITCH MOTHER

First off, I mentioned no running in this coven! And two, there's no need to be causing all of this recklessness!