Act IV: A New Dawn, A New Day, A New Life

External: Salem, Massachusetts

The opening scene shows a wide shot of Salem in early dawn while the song, 'Monday, Monday' by The Mamas & The Papas start to play. 

The scene shows how grand and bigger Salem is then it was back then. The white text then starts to play out on the left corner of the screen:

"WALT DISNEY PICTURES PRESENTS"

The view shows a set of trees that range from smallest to biggest. The scene then focuses on a point of view of a passenger inside of a taxi, looking out of the window. This view shows the red, yellow, and orange shades of the trees. It felt more colorful than before.

"IN ASSOCIATION WITH DAVID KIRSCHNER PRODUCTIONS AND WEIMARANER REPUBLIC PICTURES"

The scene then shows the following neighborhoods across Salem. These neighborhoods have houses that are either big or small across each other. It's different than the same repetitive houses back at 1653. The following scene then gets into another point of view but, from a different passenger. Similar to the first passenger, this passenger is looking through variety of houses through the neighborhood. All of these houses look more grand compared to before. With most of them containing trees and bushes, majority of them are decorated for Halloween.

"A KENNY ORTEGA FILM"

The scene then follows a couple of people being outside through the morning. One is a young woman with maroon hair, walking her cat. Another is a middle aged man with blonde hair, jogging at the opposite direction where the woman and her cat's walking.

"BETTE MIDLER"

The scene then shows cars with their headlights and taillights on. They are driving. Either by stopping and waiting for the other cars to go or with some of them driving off from the green light.

"SARAH JESSICA PARKER"

The scene shifts to the ground from where one of the trees' stumps are located. The leaves, one by one, fell out of the tree as the wind blew them away in mid-air while other leaves fell to the ground.

"KATHY NAJIMY"

The scene then pans towards other people that are walking across the brick-structured sidewalk. Although, the sidewalk itself is not like other sidewalks. This sidewalk's pretty wonky and not as flat as the majority of them are.

"OMRI KATZ"

Sounds start to blare from people telling their loved ones goodbye to people talking to door slams to cars going and stopping. Both of the roads and sidewalks are starting to get busy.

"THORA BIRCH"

The scene then shifts into an unknown house that we haven't seen before. It is a black house but has some purple exterior. It has a purple stripe from its arch to its purple outline around it. This house has several sets of flowers. The first two were hung at each side of the arch while the other two were hung below the window sills. There are multiple pots of flowers that are set at the far right, next to the mini concrete stairs. In the center of the window, there is a hanging sign reading, 'CLOSED'.