Act V: Same Old School, New Unexpected Surprises

❧ a huge special thxs + title credit to...  @Haroldhutchinslover!!!! ☙

External: Samuel Skelton High School

The school bell rang as the scene transitioned into a classroom where several other high school students were entering to their seats. The tables from this classroom contain items such as beakers, thermometers, and pencils. There are posters hanging up in the classroom like the periodic table, lists of presidents, a biology poster, etc. The scene then pans into the two close friends, Becca and Izzy. There, they sat down at their seats, sitting next to each other.

BECCA

Hm, that's strange... Mr. Wilke is usually never this late.

IZZY

You know how he is...

Becca then looks at an unknown student with short blue hair, oversized red and black sweater, and a black beanie.

BECCA

Hey Haven, do you know where Mr. Wilke is?

Haven then turns their head, revealing their face. They have dark brown eyes with round glasses. They have small ear plug earrings with other accessories: a green crystal necklace and black lace fingerless gloves.

HAVEN

No clue but I heard rumors of a new teacher.

BECCA

Huh.

IZZY

Either that or Mr. Wilke's...

Izzy shows her left hand, having her thumb and pinky straight up. She then lifts her head, acting as if she's drinking. Izzy left her tongue hung loose, making gulping noises. Becca then laughs, knowing the innuendo as she playfully pushes her shoulder.

BECCA

Izzy!

Izzy then laughs alongside her. While the girls are laughing, Cassie then hastily walks in the classroom. While walking, her ears are exposed, revealing her silver pearl earrings. Becca then took notice of her presence as she blushed. Feeling embarrassed, she quietly shushes Izzy.

BECCA

Act natural.

Becca whispers.

IZZY

Hey, don't tell me what I can and can't do.

Izzy whispered back. Cassie then sat down in an empty seat. However, the scene then shows where Cassie's at, revealing that she's at a table across from Becca and Izzy. In sight, Becca is eyeing on her. Izzy, on the other hand, took a look at Cassie and then at Becca. She disappointingly groaned as she rolled her eyes.

IZZY

This girl can't get a grip, I swear!