Bent over - SoapGhost

Warning: sexual acts, brat bottom Ghost, top Soap, angry fucking, crying during sex.

Heavy smut

-

Summary: Bratty Ghost gets punished

Requested by @UltimateFicWriter
-

Pants and whines of desperation spill from Simon's lips. His jaw is slack on the table and his eyes are rolled to the back of his head. His whole body rocks with each thrust of Johnny's cock deep inside his stretched out hole.
————
Simon had spent the day annoying his Johnny and now he was paying for it. After one too many jokes about Johnny's 'small' dick, he found himself bent over on their dining room table. His pants and boxers were quickly stripped from his body, Johnny didn't bother with his shirt.

He also didn't bother with prepping him. With a bit of spit on his cock, Johnny sunk balls deep into his tight little hole, drawing out a pained whine from Simon.

Johnny didn't bother to wait for Simon to get used to the pain, he just pulled out to the tip and started fucking into his brat's hole. He kept a tight and painful grip on Simon's hips, sometimes using it to drag Simon back and forth on his dick.

It didn't take long for Simon to cum, making a mess of the table cloth and floor. He whined and pleaded with Johnny to stop or slow down, but his cries fell on deaf ears as he grew more and more overstimulated. It didn't take long for his face to be coated in his warm salty tears, his sobs only earned him a slap on the ass and an order to 'shut up and take it like a good slut.'

After what felt like forever, Johnny let out a grunt and buried his cock deep in Simon's needy hole, filling him with his seed. Simon lay still, spare the small trembles of his shoulders as he cried silently.

Johnny chuckled and pulled his now soft cock out of his little brats hole, watching in amusement as his cum seeps from Simon's twitching hole. "Fuckin' beautiful Si" Johnny mumbled as he squeezed Simon's already sore ass.

Simon only whined weakly as he tried to get up but fails. Johnny watched with a smile before giving in and helping him up. He carried Simon to the bathroom where he drew him a bath and cleaned him up, taking the time to massage every sore spot on his Simon's body.

——————

Sorry I'm not into writing enough to make this a whole long story. Hope this is good! <3