Chapter 4 - Festival * Jealousy? (Part 2: Confrontation x Drama)

Currently rushing on finishing all parts of Chapter 4 because I've prepared a little something for everyone! Most of you might have already seen it if you are active on my account... 👀 (on Ao3)

ALSO, #14 ON PROSEKA TAG AND # 6 ON STARSTRUCK TAG ON WATTPAD!? TYSM 😭💗 I also reached #1 in fromao3 tag but there are only 19 entries using that tag so I won't count that 🥹 (Update: It only lasted for a couple days, then it dropped)

Off topic, The new WxS event cards are so unique, especially RIN OMG. SHE LOOKS COOL WITH THE GLASSES ON 😭💗 Sadly I'm too broke :') I only saved up 10k after sparking for lim Dragon Tsukasa :') 

Anyways, yeah the last chapter may have contained a little bit of Akikasa 👀 May do it again the following chapters, Sorry not sorry =)
Should I make a separate AU for the babies 🥹(foreshadowing perhaps 👀)

Happy Reading! ~ ☆

Tsukasa's POV

I ran as fast as I could, I want to get home in time to make dinner before Saki gets home. All of the sudden, I heard footsteps that sounds to be creeping closer to my space. As I was about to run faster, the running stopped and I heard a familar voice. A voice that I didn't want to hear today.

"Tsukasa-kun?"

. . .

"R-Rui?"

I muttered his name, I didn't bother looking behind me as I already know who it is. "What do you want this time? You want to apologize? I don't have time to talk with you."

Rui held my wrist firmly, "Wait! P-please let me explain, Tsukasa-kun!" His voice is shaking, perhaps due to the chilly season. Maybe because he's nervous? It's not like I cared about his feelings.

"I don't need your explanation, I think I heard what I wanted to hear." I uttered as I shook my arm off trying to get Rui's hands off my wrist. His grip is strong, I couldn't get his hands off me.

"I was just trying to protect you from that d*mn bully! He's definitely using you for other motives!" He exclaimed.

I stopped walking, "Would you please just stop. I'm trying to go home and you are still bothering me?" I exclaimed as I continued to walk faster. Suddenly, I heard another set of footsteps that sounds to be they're running. I didn't mind it, it's probably just Rui-

"HEY B*ST*RD, TAKE THIS-"

"ARGH! YOU-"

I looked behind me to see what is happening. It's... Akito?? He punched Rui in the face, causing him to crash to the ground and cough up blood. "A-AKITO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled as I approached Rui. I knelt down and held his face, his cheeks are bruised badly.

Rui wiped the blood off his lips and snickered. He rolled up his sleeves and cracked his knuckles as he stood up. "Stand away from this Tsukasa-kun, I'll deal with this b*st*rd first."