An Introduction Before Reading...

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. It's been a while since I last reached out. Life has been keeping me busy, but let's set that aside for now. I'm considering ending my hiatus and returning to work on my old fics, including one of my most ambitious projects, "Jedi Outcast," or as I like to call it, "The Wilum Chronicles." After feeling dissatisfied with Disney's take on Star Wars, I felt compelled to create my own narrative. Set during the Old Republic Era, this story primarily unfolds in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

It's been two years since I began crafting this tale, and I've grown significantly as an author since then. While there are aspects I might tweak if given the chance, overall, I believe the story still holds up. As I stand at the starting line, contemplating my next steps, I've already mapped out a plan and am committed to seeing it through. I'll also be sharing it on Wattpad, so whether you're reading there or on FanFiction.net, I'm grateful for your support.

Reflecting on my progress over the past two years, I'm confident in saying that I've improved as a writer. So, I ask that when you dive into this story, take your time and savor the journey. While I acknowledge its flaws, it remains my creation, one that has resonated with many readers. My goal now is not only to refine it but to bring it to completion. I sincerely hope you'll enjoy it.

For those interested, here is the reading order, with sequels available on FanFiction.net: "The Meetra Chronicles" and "The Legend of Korra: Legacies of The New Jedi Order." These works contain significant spoilers for "Avatar Jedi Outcast," which is undergoing revisions as I strive to create a cohesive and compelling narrative. My ultimate aim is to compile each book into an organized chronicle, culminating in one comprehensive volume. I believe that would be a remarkable endeavor!

Thank you for taking the time to read this note, and I hope you find joy in the journey ahead.

Best Regards,

The Author