3

Your new teacher led you all to Ground Beta, and you couldn't help but shudder at how scary of a look he had.

"Wait! What about orientation?" The brunette girl from before asked and you're honestly very impressed by her courage to actually speak up against someone this scary.

"Oh, come on!! Shota just looks scary, but he's actually a huge softie! Trust me, you'll find out soon enough!" The new spirit, who you now know as Oboro, explains. And while it doesn't do much to help calm you down, you appreciate his efforts.

"One of the reasons why UA is the top hero school is because of its freedom. We, teachers are given a free pass to teach our classes however we see fit. Which means that if I don't find orientation necessary, then you don't have to be there."

Wow, you can already tell he's most probably the life of any party! He's such a fun guy, right?

Your teacher then proceeds to rant about how the Ministry of Education is not doing their job right and hindering all your true potentials, yada yada. You're too busy freaking out to care.

Instead, your gaze drifts over your classmates while Aizawa is still talking, and your eyes widen in horror immediately.

How did you not notice this earlier?!

The greenette boy... has 7 fucking spirits tethered to him!! What the actual hell?!

Is it too late to drop out?!

All seven spirits seemed to be gauging the greenette, as if looking for something in him. Kinda like they were judging him.

Dear God, you don't even want to be a part of whatever mess this kid is in!! No, thank you!

"Bakugo, you placed first in the Entrance Exam. What was the farthest you could throw a soft ball in middle school?"

"67 meters." You hear the blonde reply and the color of your face drains.

What kind of demon child is this?! Who has the ability to throw a soft ball to 67 meters, without their quirk?!

You watched as Aizawa handed him the softball, and told him to use his quirk to throw it as far as he could. And the Bakugo kid used his quirk and chucked the ball at high velocity.

"In order to grow, you all need to know the physical limits of your own quirks." The pro-hero stated as he showed the digital reading he had gotten; 705.2 m.

"That looks fun!!" Someone in your class cheered and almost instantly Aizawa's face expressions changed.

"Fun, you say?" He muttered while Oboro gulped beside you, "Oh, no..."

What did he mean?! You snapped your head in the cloud headed boy's direction but he just points you to Aizawa's direction.

"Change of rules, whoever places last on this Quirk Apprehension Test will be expelled." Oh, God... now you get why Oboro had said that.

"What?! That's so unfair!! This is just our first day, you can't expel us!!" The brunette from before cried out and you are very, very amazed by her bravery.

"Life as a whole is unfair. Power-hungry villains, natural disasters, accidents, all of these are calamities that you will face. It's your job to overcome these unfair things and face them head on. Plus Ultra."

Yeah, no... You're definitely not gonna survive these 3 years.

————

The first test you took part in was the 100-meter dash.

A robot was there to gauge your scores and you nervously stood at the start line, waiting for the signal to start running. At your side stood a girl with long earlobes. She nodded at you, as if silently wishing you good luck and you very shakily returned her nod.