6

When you and your spirits finally processed the fact that you guys had won, you couldn't help but fall on the ground in relief.

Thank God! You would have felt terrible if you had been the reason that Midoriya would have lost.

With a happy sigh leaving your lips, you saw how Iida sulked over his loss. Part of you felt guilty, but Rina was quick to kill those emotions in you.

"Bleh! It's a battle! If you hadn't won then all of Midoriya's hardwork would have gone down the drain!" Oh yeah, she's right.

Sorry not sorry, Iida.

With the help of Shizuka, you got off the ground and eyed Iida one last time before very subtly, sneaking away in case he ended up having the chance to talk to you again. No offense, but this guy is something straight out of your worst nightmares.

Unrelenting and pushy.

Instead, you walked over to where your teammate was and saw just how shitty of a condition he was in. While Bakugo was mostly unharmed, Midoriya's arm (and costume) was in literal shambles.

Bakugo, on the other hand, looked like he pooped his pants. Not a very good look, you'll say that.

"Wow... That Bakugo kid sure did a number on him." Oboro whistled as Nana came up to you guys, "No kidding... Well, Toshinori wasn't any different from him when he first got his quirk."

Uh... Who the fuck is Toshinori?

Daigoro let out a hearty laugh as he gazed ahead at Midoriya's condition, "He'll be fine! Give him a few months and he'll be good to go!"

His other friends didn't seem to share his sentiment, though.

"I hope the school nurse can heal him... If I remember correctly, it should still be Recovery Girl as it was back in my son's highschool days." Eiji chimed in.

Almost as if you could feel what Rina was going to say, you instinctively turned to her and she gave you a sheepish smile, because she knew what she was going to say was your least favorite thing.

Going out of your way to heal Midoriya.

"[Name], please!!"

"No. They've got Recovery Girl this time, I'm not gonna listen to you and stick out like a sore thumb."

"It'll be quick, I promise."

In the back, you could hear Oboro mouthing off to Shizuka, "That's what she said!" And cackling at the deadpan the older girl gave him.

"No means no, Rina." You didn't realize you had said that out loud until Bakugo looked at you with confusion, whilst Iida also spoke up as he was walking over to you all, "Who are you talking to, [Last Name]-kun?"

"H-Huh?!" You jumped, freaking out over the fact that they heard you. Normally, it would have been fine because you usually keep your voice to an all-time low, but this time you had completely forgotten that you were surrounded by someone else too.

Shit, fuck. Shit, fuck... How do you get out of this situation without seeming completely crazy?!

Luckily for you, the robots to take Midoriya away from the battlefield and to Recovery Girl's office rolled in and you saw them pick him up before taking him away. That was quicky followed by All Might calling you guys back to the control room.

When you managed to make it back, you got a small smile from Jiro as she patted your back, "That was cool, [Last Name]." She complimented while Mina was jumping up and down at your side in excitement, "That... was... AWESOME! YOU WERE SO COOL!"