-(Tom) Bully

Hi I'm y/n and I'm 16 years old. I used to live in Magdeburg but had to move to Berlin because of my dads job. I'm not really surprised that we would move AGAIN, but I didn't know this was our last.

"Y/n, come downstairs or you'll miss your bus to school!!" My mom called. "coming" I replied back. I ran downstairs and hugged my mom before going out. I waited for my school bus for around 5 minutes and when it finally came I came in akwardly, because of the unfamiliar faces. Then I just sat at middle part of the bus, then all of a suddenly I feel someone pulling on my hair since I sat at window area.

-I looked back and saw a VERY hot guy with dreads along with a couple of boys laughing. I sat back down and ignored it. Then I feel somebody tapping on my shoulder hard. "Can you guys stop it!" I confronted the boys who were annoying me when all of a sudden one of them replied to me saying "so? What are you gonna do about it, beat us up?" The guy with dreads say. I tried to keep my cool and sat back down, and mumbling to myself a " fuck you".

Time Skip---

-We finally arrived at school about 15-20 minutes later and when I was about to step out of the school bus someone pulled my hair again "fucking hell!" I shouted then looked back and saw those same guys again who were laughing.

-You looked around trying to look for your class and which you finally found there were nobody left in the hallways but you. You took a deep breath sighed, before opening the door.

-"your late" the teacher says you apologized.

-"so class this is your new classmate y/n y/l/n, please go ahead and take a sit beside Tom the guy with dreads"

-you then tried looking for another sit but there were no options left so you just came to sit there.

-"hello, y/n" Tom smiled and acted as if nothing happened earlier that day. You smiled sarcastically back at him before facing the front of the class.

Time Skip---

-"this class is boring" you thought to yourself. And raised your right arm and told the teacher that she needed to go to the restroom before going out. You already knew where the restroom was since walked past it when going to class.

-when you entered the the restroom and did the number 1. As your going out a stall you saw Tom. "What are you doing in the girls bathroom?!" I exclaimed "nothing" he says while smirking " look I know that we got in to the wrong foot today and I wanna make it up to you" Tom said." Okay.. " I replied back "Meet me under the bleachers during PE" he smirked. I thought nothing about it and went back to class.

Time Skip---

-PE came and you went under the bleachers just like Tom said after about seemed 5 minutes he finally came "looked like someone came early" he says and I looked back and said " okay so..? " Tom came close to me and pulled me by my waist and he's face getting closer.

-I pulled back shocked of what he just done. "I'm sorry thay caught me of guard, I didn't expect that" I said "oh, okay I'm sorry looks like I'm way to fast" you guys looked at each other for a while admiring at each other's face the silence was loud . Then suddenly you came close to him and kissed him, he was shocked but continued to kiss.

-as you guys we're attacking each other's mouth. Tom's hand suddenly goes down to your waist. He then came to your neck and hits your gspot letting small low moans escape your mouth.

-"Tom..." You moan he's name. "Yes y/n?" Tom asked y/n "I want more" you say. Tom looked at you and said "are you sure?" You nodded fast.

-"use your mouth y/n or I'm not doing it" "yess, please Tom please" I said desperately while still moaning.

-Tom bended me over the bleachers, I took my skirt of leaving my underwear on. Tom rubs my clit slowly before kneeling down and taking my underwear off. He licked his two fingers and rub it on my pussy. I moaned quietly trying not make much noise so nobody would hear us.

Tom's POV

- y/n moaned as I was rubbing her. I then took my fingers out and licked my fingers "you taste good" I say after taking out my fingers.

-I then kneeled down and push her legs out. I then finally started licking her, which made her moaned. I licked my fingers. And with no hesitation I pushed two fingers inside her making her moan loudly.

Back to our POV

-Tom reached my gspot and my moans filled the quite place and breeze.

-"Tom I'm gonna cum" I say while sweating. Tom smirked and went faster before I finished in his fingers. I turned around and Tom licked his fingers and swallowing it.

-Tom helped me change back in to my clothes and helping my walk as my legs were shaking. We looked at the time and got shocked because it was time to get going as we we're there for 3 hours. We got in the school bus and exchanged numbers.

-from that day on you guys started dating and graduated together.

~The end~
Hope you guys liked it as this is the first story here. And please tell
me if you guys have any ideas or things you might change, etc.
(⚠️This is only a fanfic/fanfiction ⚠️)