-(Bill) Jealousy

-Today is Bill's wedding also my best friend. Who I had the biggest crush on for years now ever since I first met him. But I never had the courage to confess to about the thing I had for him. But that's to late now because he's getting married to a girl named Lorae. Who I actually quite like but sometimes I do think that there's something off about her but I just couldn't get my fingers on.

(Time skip)

-I sat at the side looking at the bride who was entering. And the photographers taking her photos.

(More skips)

-The part when the bride and groom says "I do" was coming and I felt jealousy wash over me as Lorae(the bride) said I do.

-The priest asked Bill the same question as the bride.

-"Bill Kaulitz, do you take Lorae Gonzalez to be your lawfully wedded bride from this day forward - to have and to hold, in good times and bad, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health; will you love, honor, and cherish her for as long as you both shall live? "

-Bill looked at the people around who are crying then me.

-" I can't " Bill says.

-The bride was shocked and didn't even said a word.

-"I'm sorry Lorae but I don't really feel the same for you because I like someone else..."

-"y/n ever since the day that I met you I instantly knew that I loved you. But because I didn't say anything to you because I know that you probably don't see me as a boyfriend nor a husband to you but a brother as we already known each other for years now. And I can't bring myself on marrying someone else because they kind of remind me of you. But even if you don't feel the same that's alright but I just wanted you to know...."

-After Bill's speech Lorae suddenly speaks up.

-" since you confessed your love to y/n and never really ending up loving me. I guess I will speak to. Bill... I cheated on you and not only once, or twice or three times I did it more than I can ever count. And I know you're probably hurt after what I had said even if you don't love me. And I've been seeing someone else and who I actually love. And I'm sorry to everyone here today as this was very last minute.."

-The crowed went silent as both of them take off their rings on sync.

-As I watched at Bill who was looking at me too.

-"you should really go to y/n you guys would be a good pair...." Lorae says awkwardly and pushing Bill slowly.

-As Bill was approaching me I stood up and went over too Bill. And then he hugged me.

-"y/n I hope you feel the same way as I do for you, and even if you don't I just wanted to tell you so."

-Without saying a word I kissed him on the lips then pulled away.

-"I do Bill, I do." Then he hugged me. I then looked at Bill's back and seeing Lorae smiling. But I kind of feel bad as this was their wedding day and not mine.

(Time skip)

-Bill offered to drive me home and wanted to talk.

-"why did you proposed to her Bill if you don't like her?" I asked.

-" well..." Bill says slowly while looking at the red light.

-"well?" I say continuing his word.

-"well she reminds me of you y/n, she looks like you, and dresses like you. But she doesn't have the same personality like you. Long before I always knew that Lorae was cheating on me right under my nose but I choose to not say anything as I had already had proposed to her. And just waited for the right time to tell it to her. " Bill says continuing to drive off.

-And I just sat at the passengers seat just thinking of his words.

-" Bill. "I spoke up.

-" mhm? " Bill hums.

-" I had the biggest crush on you ever since of day one of meeting you and that's why I had these silly excuses just to talk to you Bill and even purposely 'bumping in' to you just so I can be close to you Bill. " By the time I finished we'd already arrived at the hotel.

-We then stared at each other before Bill pulled me closer to him and kissed him. Which turned in to a make out. Bill then entered his tongue inside my mouth and feeling his cold tongue piercing sent shivers down my spine. The pulled away.

-"let's go to my room?" Which I nodded fast.

(Time skip)

-Bill placed me on the bed and started making out with full passion. Bill the took off his top reaveling his torso which I trailed my fingers on going up and down.

-He then started to suck on my neck letting low moans escape my mouth. He pulled away and took both my dress and bra of which then starts to bite on.

-"Bill..." I say through my moans and gasps. Then went back up to my face again then kisses me. His fingers then trailed lower to my to my torso then to my underwear. Without any warning he then slipped in his hands and starts to stimulate my intimacy.
Which obviously made me moan.

-He then took off his his remaining outfit and his boxers showing off his hard cock. Which he the starts to jerk off slowly then letting go. After that he then took off my panties and throw it somewhere around in the room but I don't care I only wanted him.

-he the asks for permission if he can do it in which I responded with a yes.

-after giving permission to him. He aligns himself in my entrance and then started to go slowly in making sure I get used to the feeling. Making me moan.

-"faster Bill, faster" I said in a hurry which I don't know why. Bill then towered over me while being still inside. And I wrapped my arms around him for support.

-he then went faster making both of us moan really loud.

-"fuck your so tight y/n" Bill says while trying not to dropped on top off me which I really don't mind.

-after a few minutes Bill then pulled out and cummed on my stomach then kisses me again. Then wiping off the cum that was on me. Before going in for a nice warm shower.

-from that day forward we both started dating. And had a good life being boyfriend and girlfriend.

Well well it looks like their is a Bill version and gosh this took like an hour to finish which isn't that much but I hope you guys are happy about .ᥫ᭡
1155 words💪