-(Tom&Bill) Flashbacks

"ring-ring!" I groaned covering my ears from my alarm going off. I then took my phone and looked at the time. '7:46 am'.

-"shit! School is gonna start in less than an hour. And I just woke up I'm gonna be late!

-I raced going to my bathroom and started to brush my teeth and wash my face. I then went form a half bath since I barely have enough time to do so.

-after that I hurriedly went back to my room and got into my clothes. And not wasting time. I went downstairs and just grabbed a granola bar since I don't really eat in the morning.

Time Skipp🤓

-after I came in to school I looked at my time watch. '8:04 am'. Perfect I'm still not late. I them went to my classroom and acted like nothing happened.

Time Skip(again🍑)

-it was lunch and I was STARVING. I then went to the lunch lady and gave me my food. I liked her she was nice, not like those in movies.

-after getting my food I went over to where my friends sat. "Heyy girly have you heard about the new kid's party? Everyone's invited!" My friend Erica said while I ate my lunch. "Who are they?" I said barely paying attention. It was quite and I looked up and my friends were staring at me liked they've seen a ghost. "Ummm helloo?" "Oh right. But GIRL you seriously don't know!? They are like the most hottest guys in school how could you not know?" "Well mostly because I skipped 2 days of school because of a family emergency??? Now again who are they?".

-"right oops! Well um they are twins their names are; Tom Kaulitz and Bill Kaulitz, they are really hot, and SUPER rich. And not to mention that they live in the same neighborhood that you are in!"my friend May said mostly shouting.

-" woah, woah, okay sorry for not knowing. And when is the party gonna be and which lot number? ".

-" tonight at 8 pm and house number is #**"

-"kk I'll be there don't worry. "I said finishing my food.

Time skipp🤫🧏🏻‍♀️

-it was already 5 pm and the party is gonna start at eight so I will just gonna scroll on my phone. Maybe stalk their Instagram, because I had no CLUE who these 'Kaulitz Twins' are. But they do sound familiar though. Kind of my childhood friends.

-I went to Instagram and typed their names. Bingo. I found Bill's Instagram. And he low-key looks so tall maybe over 6 foot? And he hand black hair, piercings, tattoos and what caught me was his eye shadow make up it was all black. Which was really good looking.

-next I searched for 'Tom Kaulitz' I looked for his and found his too.(Let's just act like he post's in Instagram okay🤫😚) He had black braids, a lip piercing and wore baggy clothes.

-checking on the time its was 5:12 pm. So I started to shower, brush my teeth, do skincare, put on some deodorant, changed into my clothes, did my makeup which took kinda the longest and finally sprayed on some perfume.

-then check on the time and it was already been 8:07 pm. Soo I'm kinda late but who wants to early to get to a party anyways? Not me. I then walked over to the house and found it. It was indeed really big and had loud music coming from inside and had many cars outside. I'm guessing some had already come over earlier because I found my friend Erica's car outside. I then went over and over to the front door and rang the doorbell.

-and someone had opened it there stood Tom. "Hey I'm Tom Kaulitz and who are you?" "Y/n y/l/n good to see you" I said smiling. "Oh you must be Erica and May's friend right they introduced me to you earlier. " He said smiling back. And I think I know why my friends liked them.

Time skip🙈

-as me and my friends were vibing I felt like their were eyes on my. I honestly don't know why but it's just an instinct. I then looked around the room and met their eyes. It was Tom and Bill they were looking at me and whispering something.But they could've been talking about some else. So I ignored it and went back to vibing with my friends. As I was about to get a drink I felt hands on my shoulder which made me jump and turn around.

-"oh, sorry didn't mean to scare you." Tom said "its fine you didn't mean it!" "Umm hey I think your name was y/n right?" "Yeah why?" I asked. "Well we wanted to ask you something. And somewhere private." Bill spoke up. I didn't really think anything about it so I just went with them.

-"y/n have met before" Tom said "well I don't maybe? Maybe not?" I replied back "because we feel like we've met you before, because we did have a childhood friend of ours who looks like you.and has the same name as you. So we feel like you're are friend from where we were younger? "

-" mhm did you ever went to school on *******?" I asked " yeah we actually did actually our teacher was ******" " wait hold on. You sure that was you teacher cause me too! " I speak happily.

-" oh my god! So you are our childhood best friend. It's so good to see you again! " Tom spoke.

-after those we spoke for idk how long and it was fun we had so many memories from back then that we get to laugh at now.

-"y/n? Do you like us?" Bill said. " What! No of course not" I shouted." Y/n be honest we aren't gonna kill you." The both of them laughed." I mean, I guess so? " I looked down kind of embarrassed of what I said.

-" so you won't mind having sleep with you at the same time? " Tom smirked. And with zero warning. Tom pulled me to a kiss which turned to a make out session. As Bill was leaving hickeys on my neck making me gasp. It went like this for a while when the both of them pulled away.

-" so here is it gonna go y/n you'll stand in all four while Bill fucks from behind and you'll suck? " Tom said honestly like it was casual but it's not the time to argue with that because I did want them.

- I went over to the bed and did as what Tom had said. I looked from behind and saw Bill putting on a condom and he was BIG so as Tom. Pray for my other regions. They both went over to me as tom sat in front of me and Bill was behind holding on to my hips.

-and with no hesitation Bill thrusted himself in me making. As I was already starting to lick and suck slowly Tom while throwing his head backwards. I started to go faster bobbing my head up and down really hard. "Fuck your so tight y/n!" Bill whimpered going faster.

Helloo everyone! Sorry if I didn't post a chapter, because if you read my previous post you'd know about the headaches and hurting on my left eye. But anyway this is only part 1 of part 2. I think, I will post part 2 later or tomorrow. And alsoo THANK YOU FOR 3K VIEWS. I am so happy we've gon this omg thank youu! Love you guys some much!❤️❤️❤️

Word count-1290 words 🦾