-(Tom) Brother's Friend

-I sitting in bed when my annoying brother came inside my bedroom.

-"y/n, come downstairs I ordered pizza" my brother said. " Yeah I'll be there in a minute. "

-as I was walking on stairs I heard a oddly familiar voice. Then that familiar voice spoke again. It was Tom, my brother's friend who I had the biggest crush on for I don't even know how long. I ran back upstairs and sprayed my favorite N°5 chanel perfume around me. Making sure as I walk by you can immediately smell me.

-I then did a "no makeup" makeup look to keep it simple. Then went back downstairs.

-"what took you so long?" My brother asked. " None of your business." I replied back as I felt eyes on me. I then turned my back and saw Tom looking at me blushing. I then raised my eyebrow and sat down.

-"so y/n. Tom and Bill will be spending the week with us since their house is still getting renovated. Is that okay with you? " " Yeah that's fine I don't mind. " I say as I looked at Tom's eyes who's already looking at me.

-Time skip💨

- it was already pass 12 am and I was still awake so I went to the downstairs kitchen to get a drink when all of the sudden I felt hands hugging my waist.

-"what the fuck!" I screamed almost throwing the glass across the room. It was Tom. "Tom what the heck are you doing you scared me!" I say while trying to regain my breath again.

-" sorry didn't mean to scare you but I just can't get a thought out my mind. " " What thought? " I say while sarcastically looking around.

-" y/n. " I then looked at the man in front of me waiting for him to finish." I like you. "

-" what? " I say thinking I heard the wrong word. " I like-like you y/n and I was hoping you felt the same way as me." " Gosh, I didn't expect this. Yes Tom yes I like you. " As I hugged him then pulling away. He then covered his member then looked down.

-" need help with that? "  I say with a baby voice." Yes... Y/n please.. " Tom said looking shy. I then grabbed his hands and took him to my room and locked my doors immediately pushing him onto the bed. And started making out as I already started to unbuttoned my Victoria's secret pink pajamas. As soon as my top was off, Tom started playing with my boobs making me whimper. I then took down the bottom part of my pajamas leaving me in my lacey underwear.

-Tom then took his fingers and started rubbing on my soaked pussy letting out a loud moan. "Fuck Tom... Ah" I letting out another moan. "Shhh.. don't make a sound tonight, okay?" Tom asked me and I immediately nodded. He then took two fingers and pushed it inside me letting me arch my back while trying to not make a sound. He continued doing that when all of the sudden I felt like I almost reaching my high. "Tom I'm gonna cumm!" I said whisper-shouting. "Cum for me princess." Tom said making me lose control and cummed on his fingers. "You taste really nice y/n." Tom said smirking making me giggle.

-Tom took his pants off with his boxers and his cock suddenly it springed up showing off its veins. "You don't know how long did I wait for this to happen y/n" Tom said while admiring my face.

-he then slowly thrusted himself inside me letting me adjust to his size while trying not to let out the moans escape my mouth. He then went faster making his head fall backwards. After all thrust's, low moans ang whimpers. We finally hit our climax. Tom pulled out his cock and cummed on my stomach.

-"gosh that was amazing." I said while panting. "I love you y/n. " "I love you too Tom." I said smiling as we cuddled.

Hope you guys love that and sorry if the chapter's are now a lot more shorter than usual because I am very busy sooo yeah luv u guys! 😘

Words-710 words🦾🫀