-(Bill) Cheating

-" god damn it y/n! I saw you with a another man y/n!" Bill shouted "okay? It's not my fault that you've been so turned off this pass couple of weeks, months? of god knows how long! What was I supposed to do? Because everytime I try to get with you, you'll always cut me off and kick me out! " I shouted back.

-" but why would you cheat?  Y/n you know how much  I love you but, you also know that I also have work to do that has to be done! And now your riding someone else's dick?!" Bill shouted even more " but it's not even like that! " " Oh it's like that! " " You don't get it Bill! " I say trying to make him believe of what I just said.

-" y/n, how long has this been going on? " Bill asked  " around 3-4 weeks? But why would you care since your always working!" I said while rolling my eyes while walking up the stairs when Bill all of the sudden grabbed my hand and then picked me up.

-"let go of me! " I shouted and tried to let go off him but he was to strong that I failed. " I know how much you wanted this y/n, just let me do it." Bill says but I kept silent.

-I watched him as he lay me down on the sofa before smashing our lips together. I then slightly opened my mouth as he shoved his tongue inside my mouth letting me out a small whimper.

-we kept going making out before he pulled away grinning making me wet as fuck. Bill then went down and  lift my mini skirt up before saying. "Awhh looks like someone is wet. I can help that." Bill says making me go red.

-he them took off my soaked panties before he started sucking on my wet pussy letting me moan really hard. "Fuck Bill I'm gonna cum!" I say while moaning and sweating. " Not yet baby. " Bill says making me confused.

-he then got up and took his belt then his pants off showing his huge boner. Before he started to grind his hard cock on my cunt. "Bill just fuck me already!" I say as I see him smirking and taking his boxers off then immediately shoving his dick inside me letting me moan even louder. He then went slowly while letting his whole length travel inside me to the point I can feel his balls touch me.

-"faster please." I say while whimpering. "As you wish.." I here him say before going turbo speed making me moan really loud. Before he cummed inside me which I didn't mind. Then letting his juices go further in me.

-I sat up as I thought that we were done before he said. "We're not done before you cum on my face y/n." That gave a lady boner then after got up in his face the sat down. Before I started to rock my hips as I feel him eating me out. I then started to make a figure of eight on his face making me moan. "Bill I'm gonna cum!" I say as I hear him murmur.

-I then went faster making me a moaning mess and if anyone's gonna hear I won't even care anymore. Before I finally cummed on his face. And then getting off.
And cleaned ourselves.

-"please y/n don't cheat on me again please." "I'm sorry Bill I won't do it again." Before I kissed him in the cheeks then laying down on the sofa with me.

I'm sorry guyss for the short chapter but this chapter was actually supposed to be posted yesterday but I forgot so I'm sorry hope you guys liked this chapter! 🙏

634 words💪