Sesshomaru's Allergy

InuYasha's POV throughout the chapter.
------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, asshole!" I yelled, obviously pissed. The ass in question barely looked up from his book, arching an eyebrow slightly.

"Yes, InuYasha?" He said, same stressful monotone voice.

"Why the hell don't we have any chocolate?!" I growled, holding myself back. The bastard had the nerve to buy some strawberries, and not get chocolate?! What kind of world was he living in?!

"Because I didn't pick up any," he said, finally looking at me. "No shit! We are going right or I will yell outside of this window that a kidnapper is raping me." He grinned. "You wouldn't dare being a dirty dog," he tilted his head in the sexy way he knew I couldn't resist, and bit his lip. "Now would you?" I shivered.

"N-n...yes!" He laughed, standing up. He went silent, then opened the window and motioned out of it. "Be my guest."

He was actually going to let me do this.

I ran to the window, really fast. "HELP! THIS KIDNAPPER IS RAPING ME!!" It was sheer silence, then, a sliding of a window. "SHUT UP, INUYASHA! WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE NOT GETTING RAPED! YOU'RE JUST MAD AT SESSHOMARU, SO YOU'RE GONNA ACT BITCHY ABOUT IT! NOW SHUT UP!" Kouga yelled, causing me to flush with embarrassment.

Sesshomaru whispered, "Have you gotten it all out, brother?" I snatched his hand angrily, and dragged him to the car, not forgetting to grab his keys. "Just come on, jackass." I mumbled, feeling his victory beaming through him way too brightly.
------------------------------------------------------

When we stepped into the store, an all chocolate store (my fav), I could smell fear in the air.

What the hell is that?

The thing was, it was a musky, sweet, dangerous, and abrasive scent. One I knew all too well. I turned around and Sesshomaru was shuddering with fear, looking nervous. "Sesshomaru? When have you ever been afraid of--" "Shut. Your. Mouth." He interrupted, voice obviously quivering. "You do not accuse this Sesshomaru of being fretted in a..." he gulped nervously, shuddering at the words, "C-Chocolate S-store...?" He practically whispered that last sentence.

I dragged him to the samples. "Here, try this." He shook his head. "Bad Fluffy!" I yelled, scratching his demon marks that were highly oversensitive. "Ah....I won-" I shoved the chocolate in his mouth, forcing him to instinctively chew and swallow the sweetened food.

"You shouldn't have done that, half breed! Do you know what chocolate does to me?!" He yelled, suddenly angry. "Sheesh, what's up your ass?" He grabbed me by the neck, halfway choking me.

"I am allergic to chocolate in more ways than one," he spoke, voice a deep, audible whisper. "I am angry, although the way I act won't show it." He suddenly went silent.

"Sesshomaru?"

Nothing.

"Come on, asshole. Answer me!"

Silence.

"Ass--" Sesshomaru suddenly turned around, smiling. "Peek-a-boo!" He yelled, making me scared and fall right into the chocolate samples. The clerk left as soon as Sesshomaru popped up, so she would have to clean that later.

"Hehe! What's wrong, did you m-miss me?" He smiled, grabbing me and picking the mate mark he made over 4 years ago. He licked the chocolate off of my furry puppy ear, making me whimper slightly. "S-....Sesshomaru...we should....don't.....ahhh," he wouldn't stop! Bad thing was, he found my sensitive spot--the tip of my ear.

"AH!" I yelled out of surprise, lust, fear, and anger. "Aw, pup is jumping? I wanna jump too! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!" He yelled, jumping up and down. What the actual living fuck was going on with him?!

"Jump!"

"Sesshomaru, stop!"

"Jump!" He yelled louder.

"SESSHOMARU, STOP!"

He hissed at me then stopped, pointing his poison - filled claws at me. "You'd better be lucky I love you, or I'd have slit your throat years ago." He whispered, that same damn death voice.

"We need to get you home, and fast." I didn't have any money, so that was a good thing on me and his side, because it was free anyway.
------------------------------------------------------

6 hours later...

Sesshomaru suddenly woke up from his sleep on the couch. "InuYasha." He asked, obviously having a mild headache. I got up, walking over to him. I touched his demon marks and purred sensitively, like I've done every time he woke up. If he was still dazed, he'd touch my face and purr back. If he wasn't, he'd pin me down and growl.

He moaned lightly.

What THEEEE FUUUUCK?!

"I-InuYasha...s-stop before I fuck you into the earth."

I quickly stopped. What the, "YA
PERV!" I yelled. What a creep! "Whatever," I huffed. That was something way too close to my comfort zone, and I wasn't so comfy with him being within such a close radius to me.

"I am beyond pissed with you, hanyou." He said, claws turning green with poison. "But, I love you." The green went away. "We will discuss this tomorrow. Goodby--- eh! InuYa...what the hell?!" Sesshomaru was about to leave and I wasn't allowing that, nope! So I jumped on his back.

"Please don't...go..." I nuzzled my head into his fur, falling asleep instantly.

He carried me up to his room, laying down on the bed, and falling asleep instantly.

-----------------

Hi guys, Sesshomaru_Takahashi here! This story turned out exactly how I wanted it to. There will be more of these babies, if you want, and I may need some ideas so please don't hesitate to leave a constructively criticizing comment and some ideas, thanks!

Enough of my blabbin, see you on the next InuSess adventure!

☆Sesshomaru_Takahashi☆