A Night To Remember

I dedicate this to one of my friends who gave me the idea of a half-naked Sesshy. :3
------
InuYasha's POV:

"No."

"Why not?"

"InuYasha, you cannot wear that tired kimono anymore."

"Why not?!" I pouted.

"Because, you've torn a hole through the back where your ass goes, and I will not have you flashing your ass at everyone that walks by." (Pfft...xDDD)

I groaned. "My mom gave me this! Remember, our parents are dead, dude!"

"Your mom was nothing to me, and neither were you. Now, if you don't put this on instead, I will burn your kimono."

I jumped at the words and took off the fire-rat kimono I've been wearing for years. "Fine, fine. What do you have?"

He pulled out this too elegant-looking white kimono, with purple designs at the bottom. "Nope!"

"If you do not wish to wear this, you do not wish to have a party." Damn...difficult...bastard.

"Whatever, whatever." I put it on and purred. It was soft. "I see you like it already." I growled and looked around the room for things to throw. I spotted a vase and smirked. He'd beat my ass senseless if I ever broke this.

I threw it at him, it squeaked, and bounced off of his head.

It. Fucking. Squeaked.

"The hell?"

Sesshomaru snickered at me and said plainly, "I had everything replaced with rubber. You're not breaking anything else." I growled and sighed. "Fine," I fixed my hair a bit. "Now, we have guests to entertain. Be on your best behaviour, InuYasha." And he left.

I said a string of expletives and followed after him.
~~~~~~~

Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara (in her smaller form), were sitting on the couch, waiting on me. "InuYasha! I thought you'd never come out. I thought he'd killed you-" "Nice to see you too, Kagome." I said, growl evident in my voice. She was so damn clingy sometimes.

I said hi to all of my other friends and sat down. "So, how's things been going between you guyzies?" I said, motioning to Miroku and Sango. They grinned at each other and smiled. "Everything is great."

After about what seemed like...feh...90 minutes of me catching up with my friends, the worst thing happened.

Sesshomaru came over.

To me.

In front.

Of my friends.

"Hey...InuYasha...~" Was he drunk?!
"Sesshomaru. You. Are. Drunk. Go lay down." He nodded and slurred, "S-sir yahs sir!" And left.

"So you're ordering him around now?" I heard a soundly slap. Damn Miroku.

------

I talked with my friends some more, and Sesshomaru got up on the stage-like area in our living room, and yelled, "EVERYBODY!"

Everybody, except me (I kept my head down in shame and embarrassment), turned towards him and said in unision, "Lord Sesshomaru?" The ass in question nearly fell off of the stage, dancing stupidly. Oh god, what the fuck? How could he allow himself to get this drunk?!

I got up and walked over to the stage, hissing at Sesshomaru. "Get. Off. The. Stage." He looked down at me, growled, and looked back at everybody. Walp, we're all screwed.

He snapped toward whoever was controlling the music, and they put on a very very slow song, and started...oh no..

"Keep your clothes on! What the fuck?!" I literally jumped on the stage, forcing his shirt back down. "What the hell dude??" He growled at me, and said, "You. D-don't t-touch me..." He turned away from me and took off his mokomoko, his armor, his boots, and was standing only in his boxers by time I looked up. I couldn't even watch.

"HAHAHAHA WALP WHAT A GOOD JOKE GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!" I shoved him off the stage and growled. "How much have you had to drink?"

"None." He slurred.

I narrowed my eyes and repeated myself. "How. Much. Did. You. Have. To. Drink?"

He sighed. "I had...about...*hiccup*
..10 beers...or 20...and 8 cups of v-vodka..I think." I face palmed.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Who were you hanging out with?"

"Naraku...*hiccup*....and his friends..."

I had to breathe a couple of times before I spoke again. "I told you to stop hanging out with Naraku."

"And I told y-yooou~ I don't give a SHIT!" He walked away from me and I just stood there. Wait a minute, we've got a drunk demon on the loose!

--------------

Once I finally got everybody to leave, and once I got the almost naked daranged demon back to normal, I saw him wake up from the couch, where he was sitting.

"Where is everybody?"

"They left, Sesshomaru. They left."

"Why? What did you do? I swear InuYasha-"

I stood up.

"First off, you drunk half-naked mess," I started, noticing him glance down and blush, "I didn't screw anything up. You did. You went out and hung out with Naraku and 'friends', and got yourself drunk, did a strip tease on the stage, and made everyone freaked the fuck out! Somebody called 9-1-1 in fear that someone poisoned you. So, before I hear any more shit from your mouth, I suggest you shut up, and rest."

He growled, holding his head. "I will get you when my head doesn't hurt so much."

Ha.

Drunken asshole.

~END