7 Minutes In Heaven

InuYasha's POV:

"Okay InuYasha," Kagome said, looking up at me. "It's your turn." I missed all of my friends dearly after the defeat of Naraku, and I wanted to hang out with them. Kagome suggested "7 minutes in heaven", and I tagged Sesshomaru along because I wanted to see the look on his face when he got paired up with somebody he hated dearly.

I dug my hand into the hat with the names on a piece of paper. I picked it out with fingers crossed and eyes closed. I looked at the symbol. Moon.

"Really...?" I mumbled sadly. I was hoping to get Kagome! "What? Who'd you get?!" I was too ashamed to speak so I showed them the moon symbol. Everyone got the look of shock, then fear. "Well, Sesshomaru, InuYasha, gone in there!" Sango said. I stood up, dragging myself to the closet. Sesshomaru followed suit.

Kagome closed the closet door and I felt my life ticking away. "Why do you look so scared, hanyou?" He asked. I growled. "I told you to not call me that!" He smirked. "We've had our share of mean times, but just this once, can we do something totally odd?" I looked at him awkwardly. He never spoke like that...

"Why the hell not."
~~~~~~~~
Kagome's POV:

I looked down at the timer. It's been 4 minutes already. 3 minutes from now and I'll be digging InuYasha a grave...

"Oh, yes, harder!"

I jumped up. "Did anyone else hear that?!"

Everyone nodded. "Well what was it?!"

"You've been a naughty hanyou, InuYasha..."

I looked at Miroku, who was laughing, Sango, who was blushing, and Shippo who was looking innocently confused.

"Ssss...ugh! I never noticed how large you were!"

"There's a lot more places I can put it too..."

"Show me."

I looked at the timer. It was at 6 minutes. Oh god...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
InuYasha's POV:

"Ah! Right there!" I moaned loudly. I laughed soon after, but very silently. "Shh, you'll get us caught!" Sesshomaru whispered, trying his best to keep a straight face.

"If I'm correct, it's been a total of 6:40. We have 20 minutes..mess your hair up and tear up your clothes. I'll have Rin repair them."

I tore up my clothes, matting up my hair. I was moaning loudly as I did so, and Sesshomaru was grunting very sexily, may I say. I looked at him and we both got an evil gleam in our eyes.

We both nodded at each other and moaned in the loudest, sexiest, and orgasmic way we could. After that we just breathed heavily. We went silent, then I laughed under my breath. He did the same, messing up his shirt.

"Is it time?"

"Yes."

Kagome came and opened up the door, and me and him walked out purring at each other, still breathing heavy. He smiled a very brotherly smile at me, and I did the same back. We both turned our heads and looked at everyone. They all looked so disturbed and disgusted. I couldn't help but laugh.
~~~~~~~